Cap 8

Tzuyu pov

"and one two three......again! and move your arms a little more up" the choreographer said countless time from the start of my training.

I repeated again and again the choreography until... it was fine? Well I'm not 100% sure.

At the end of the nth times someone clapped their hands. I looked at the source of the sound to find Pd-nim.

"oh good evening Pd-nim" I said bowing "what made you come here?"

"I was walking around and I end up here."

"oh"... strange because it happened the same thing also when I was having sing lesson.

"I think the training can end here for today. Good work everyone. Tzuyu-ah I need to talk to you" he said before exiting the room. I bowed to everyone in the room and followed him outside.

"yes Pd-nim. What would you like to talk me about?"

"in the last days I thought about your situation. I know it's hard and I'm sorry if I'm making harder for you"

"no no it's not like th--"

"don't lie to me. I know it it. As I was saying I thought about your situation and seeing your improvements I think don't need more your extra hours"

"really?"

"yes but I want to see you concentrate during schedule if not you know what will come." he said before leaving me.

When he was nowhere to be seen I make a little happy dance. Yes, I did it! I need to tell Elkie and the others.

Chinang

Tzu :guys I don't have anymore extra hours!! Yeahhhh

Elkie :great!!

Lucas: happy for you sis

Shuhua: super unnie! always the best!

MeiQi : fantastic baby!

Winwin: good for you

Kun: I'm happy for you friend

Kyulkyung : yeahhhhyyyyy

Xu Minghao : booooommmmmm

Mark: wait all of you.... So that means you are free in the evening.

Jackson: and that means you can come with us

Yuqi: PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY!! TOMORROW!!!

Jun: I'm in

Elkie :are you in Tzu?

Tzu: I think I can

Lucas: great let's see each other tomorrow

"Tzuyu-ah are you ready to go?" manager-nim called.

"yes, coming"

"what's with your smile? Something good happened? " he asked during the drive

"huh nothing" I said still smiling foolish. He didn't asked more and the last part of the journey was silence.

As I enter the dorm my smile was still printed in my face but when nobody of them seems to notice my arrival it turned upside down.

I walk to the living room all of them seems happy. Chaeyoung was talking with Mina, Jeongyeon and Momo were eating jokbal, Nayeon and Jihyo were watching a dram and..... Sana and Dahyun were cuddling. Didn't they have the knowledge of my existence? Not even a little bit? They seems so happy even without me. Again, what's the use for me to stay here?

I walked quietly to the kitchen and took a few snacks before going to my room. I closed the door slowly not wanting to disturb their happy moments.

I laid down in the bed with still the same clothes on. Closing my eyes I thought that the week I went away was useless seeing the situation now. Maybe I should have stayed there and end my contract. Maybe I could start making film or modeling in my native country. But still I decided to go back because I love being a singer and my group mates, it's just that the feeling is not mutual, right?

I shared a few tears before trying to sleep but it was all ruined by the noises coming from outside.
Eventually I fell asleep feeling lonely.

________

"girls don't you think Tzu should be back? it's already 1 am " Jihyo said catching all the attention.

"it's that late? I thought it was just 10" Chaeyoung said yawning.

"do you want go to sleep jagiya?" Mina asked stroking Chaeng's hair. The latter answer humming. "guys we are going to sleep" Mina announced before picking up her girlfriend and bring her to their room.

"Momoring let's go to sleep" Dahyun wined and for how much Momo is wiped for her she carried her to the bed without complaining.

"Nayeon carry me, too" Jeongyeon wined cutely

"in your dream baby" Nayeon said before walking away "aren't you going to bed Jeongie?"
The latter follow sulking because she didn't receive a piggyback.

"really? Didn't any of you listen to me?" Jihyo said in disbelief of the behaviors of her group mates.
"Sana aren't you going to sleep?"

"huh? Yes, but as you said, what about Tzuyu-ah?" she asked worried

"well if something happened she would warn us and beside there is manager-nim with her" Jihyo explain "now let's go to sleep tomorrow we have schedule"

Sana followed the order of the leader and went to her room to find her girlfriend already asleep.

She laid down facing her and slowly brought her finger to graze her face.

"how can you be so cute when you sleep?" Sana whispered
'my baby must be tired she didn't changed clothes. She will be uncomfortable if she sleep like this. Aishh' she though
"I will try to be more gentle possible and not to wake you up" Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheek lightly before slowly and carefully taking off her clothes and put on her pyjama.

"if you wanted to see me naked you could have asked" a voice startled Sana.

"sorry love, did I wake you up?"

"hummm"

"sorry I didn't mean it. But you should have changed before going to sleep."

"I'm too tired"

"was the training tiring?"

"yeah... but stop talk I want to sleep" Tzuyu said before opening her arms to welcome Sana for a hug and then drifting again to sleep.

"I love you Chewy" Sana pecked her lips.

"I love you too. Goodnight"