Cap 16

Tzuyu pov

I left Momo in the hand of Sakura and I'm quiet fine with it. She seems a good girl.

I walked inside and I found the other part of the gang.

"what's up guys?"

"hey Tzuuuuuuu!" Shuhua shouted

"are you already drunk?"  I asked

"no. She normally is like this" Yuqi explained giggling at her maknae.

"ahhhhhh i see"

"Tzuyu can we talk?" Elkie tapped my back. I nodded and she walked to a more quiet place.

"what is it?

" why did you bring her here? " I know she would wonder why.

"she was worried about me so I thought to let her see. I trust her"

"are you sure after won't create problem?"

"well I hope not. But let's not worried about it. This could my last night her. Let's enjoy it" I said before dragging her to the dance floor. After also the others girls arrived and we dance until our feet hurt.

-----------meanwhile
Momo pov

Well when Tzu left me I felt lost but then Sakura arrived and talked to me on Japanese and I felt like I return home

"hi Momo Unnie. I'm Sakura from I*zone. Nice to meet you" she bowed

"ni-nice to me-et you too."

"okay I see you are nervous. Don't be, I won't arm you haha."

"hahaha yes, you are too cute to do it hahaha"

"well thanks" she blushed "okay someone told you want to see how things go, right?"

"yes"

"I will help you. Now let's start the tour" she cheerful said grabbing my hand and walking inside.
Wow it's really beautiful, I would never said it from outside.

"as you can see it's really different from outside. The reason is because it won't attract people to see what's inside." it makes sense "this business start 10 years ago and it was the idea of some idols who want a place where they could be them self. With time a lot more people joined and still today there are still new member as Tzuyu or maybe you in the future."

"okay. But what are this groups?"

"usually they are some kind of gangs and they are created by the nationality but this didn't mean they can't mix with each other"

"so there is a Japanese group"

"yes after you will meet them if you want. But let's continue. Where we are know it's the idols palace and there is another one that it was created for the actors and other types of famous people. This doesn't mean you can't go there and they can't come here. In fact the parties are always in different days so you can go to both." so Tzuyu goed even to the other place.

"why did you join them?"

"because, I don't know but it seems funny. Here nobody has the power to ban you about how you dress or your attitude. When you come here you will feel free and it's really great. Also here you can talk you mother language and it's like a part of your home is here. I don't know if you catch what I'm trying to say "

"yes I understand"

"well I don't think there is other to say...... Would you like to meet the group?"

"yes why not?" all this place seems more than nice, now I can understand a bit why Tzu keep coming.

"well we are not a lot but we are like a family" she said walking to a table a little bit further.
There, there were not more than 15 people but they all seems happy.

"hi guysssssss"

"ohhh you are back and you bring company"

"well she doesn't need introduction. Today she is her to look around so be good to her"

All of them started to walked to me and present their self politely. They were all cute.

"Momo unnie would you like to go and dance?" Nako asked and even if she didn't try she was too cute to say no

"okay"

We went to the dance floor where there where already a lot of people. I dance carefully afraid of what people could ever think about me of they saw me being a dork.

"what's this?" Yuta asked" let yourself free. Don't mind the other. Nobody will judge you" he started crazily and instead of being embarrassed, the other started to encourage him.

"do you want to try?" I nodded and after feeling the beat my body moved on his own. When I ended there was a second of silence before someone started to clap. I look at the person and it was Tzuyu. After her a lot of more idols where clapping at me.

Tzuyu was smiling at me and I smiled back feeling happy. Maybe being here it's not bad.

After the wild night I gave my number to Nako to add me to the group. I think i will come back.

"so? Did you have fun? I saw how you dance and when you were talking with them"

"Tzuyu-ah" I called her with a cold tone

"w-what?"

"IT WAS FANTASTIC!" I screamed and she smiled "I never knew it could be this great"

"I told you"

"but this doesn't mean you are free to go whenever you want. You will always tell me when you are going"

"okay unnie"

"oh I understand where you go when there's not party here"

"really?"

"yes...... Did you meet some famous actor?" I asked

"ohhhhhh yesssss. They are all really nice and funny but to meet them you need to be part of a group if not you can't enter. Today was an expection."

"well maybe I can give it a second thought....... What are we doing now?"

"seeing it's still early respect usual we can go back to the dorm."

"usual? When do you usually finish?"

"hummm at 3-4 am"

"what? It's just 1 am and I'm already tired, how can you stay up until that hour? "

"yes it's kinda late"

"Btw thanks to have bring me here. I really appreciate it."

"you are welcome. I'm thankful because you aren't stopping me" she smiled.

When we arrived at home we did all trying not to wake up the members.

I bid goodbye at Tzuyu before going to sleep with Dahyun.