Cap 42 Part 1

It was dinner time and Tzuyu and Momo decided to cook something for the other since they haven't come home yet.

It took them some time to actually starts to cook.

They were joking around with the flour like kids. And this time it wasn't planned like most of the time they are together to seem a real couple. Just something between two best friend? I don't know.

But, of course, from the view of someone outside they seemed a real couple having a lovely moment together.
At least that's what Dahyun thought seeing the two running around the kitchen launching any kind of food to each other while laughing like kids.

They seemed unbothered by her presence, or maybe they didn't even notice she came back.

She has just came back and she was alone. The other part of the group was still at Jyp building organizing their schedules.

So it was only her and the 'adorable couple'. She hates it. A lot.

She walked to her room to changed in a more comfy clothes and when she sat on the couch to relax a little bit she couldn't because someone voice was disturbing her.

To muffle their voice she switched on the TV.
Of course when the it was turned on the other two girls hear some noise and alerted a bit.

"oh Dahyun unnie I didn't see you coming" Tzuyu said as she walked in the living room

"hi" the named girl answer not moving away her gaze from the screen

"me and Momo are in the kitchen cooking dinner. If you need something, feel free to ask us" Tzu said returning back to the kitchen

"yes of course 'cooking'" Dahyun mumbled annoyed.

The next half an hour was hell for her. She was really trying not to explode and not do what her heart was telling her to do, because she remembered what always Sana told her whenever she would feel this way.

'it's not worthy. You will just embarrassed herself and she won't come back. Look she has already move on'

It was painful to remember her unnie words but somehow it helped her to resist her instinct.

🕛🕒🕕🕘

Her hands were whiter than ever as she gripped the remote control.
An hour has already passed and Sana words weren't having effects on her anymore. Also the laughter never for one minutes has stopped.

And even with all her might she couldn't stand it anymore.

Her feet moved on their own and in nanosecond she found herself in the kitchen. Again her eyes had to see another painful imagine, but this time she wasn't going to let them be.

She grabbed tightly on Momo's arm and dragged her away from Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu smirked, knowing what was going to happen. She has seen how angry was Dahyun in the living room and maybe she decided to laugh a bit louder than usual to have a bigger effect on her. And it worked.
She continued to cooking, no maybe she started to cook feeling happy for her friend.

Momo of course didn't understand what was happening and was shocked not expecting something like that to happened, but deep inside she was happy.

From her mouth no words were spoken and the same from Dahyun's.

Without exchanging word they arrived in the room that once was their.

"yahhhhh!!" Momo finally spoke regaining herself "what's wrong with you?! Who do you think you are to drag me away?! I h-----" her lips were shut by the lips she longed for so long. The ones she dreamed for such plenty of time.

Her back hit the door as Dahyun pinned her and simultaneously she locked the door, but Momo, of course, was enjoying their kiss not to notice it.

As Dahyun brought her body closer to Momo, the latter encircled her hands on Dahyun's neck to help her to connect more their bodies.

Dahyun smirked as Momo opened her mouth leaving her full access because her ass was being grabbed by the tofu girl.

When their tongue touched it was a paradise for both the part. Both missing each other more than the oxygen under water.
T along about oxigen it was running out and they needed to part away.

Both, panting, looked at each other and lust was evident in both their eyes.

This time Momo was the one to initiate a kiss but not longer after Dahyun's mouth drifted away leaving a groaning Momo.

Dahyun didn't have the intention to stop in fact her lustful lips were being placed on the Japanese girl's neck leaving big hickies.

Slowly the moved to lay in bed, Momo tried to went on top but Dahyun had other plans. She pushed Momo down and crawled on top giving her neck long licks. Her hands found their place around Momo's titties squeezing time to time.

"ops" Dahyun said as she starched Momo shirt to have more access to her skin. The latter of course didn't care about it feeling herself in cloud 9 when Dahyun's tongue played with her nipples.

For sure she was getting impatient as Dahyun took off her clothes and licking all over her bare skin but not once around her womanhood.

"Dahyun-ah~~ stop teasing" Momo managed to say through her moans.

Still Dahyun took her mouth and hands away from Momo's pussy.

"ahh~~~~please" she begged more

"say you are mine" Dahyun talked finally putting her mouth near Momo needed part. Her gaze never lef Momo's face.

Not receiving answer she blowed inside "say it. Say you are mine" she blowed again.

"ahhh ~~~ I'm your" Momo whispered

"louder. You are mine, only mine" Dahyun demanded touching the clitorios with the tip of her nose.

"only yours ~~" Momo repeated "please~~ fuck me ~~~" and with that Dahyun inserted her tongue inside Momo pussy and in the same moment Momo's back arched.

From her mouth escaped only moans and she already felt near her climax.
Gribbing Dahyun's hair she pushed her closer.

"ah~ I'm cu-cumming" and like nothing Dahyun moved away.

Momo shut open her eyes "What the f--- ahhhhh" she screamed as Dahyun inserted 2 fingers.

Momo came after a few trusts and Dahyun collapsed on top of her.
Dahyun as top was something Momo always enjoyed, but she also loves to be the top and this time she couldn't stop there. It was only the first round and still she hasn't pleasure her partner.

With a quick move she was on top of Dahyun leaving hickeys on the tofu girl's neck.

It was going to be a wild night.