Cap 44

The morning after Momo finally convince Tzuyu to talk to her.
She took her at the rood, where they could be alone.

At first it was silent between them. Momo debating what she was going to say and Tzuyu was waiting for her to start talking.

After 10 minutes of waiting Tzuyu did the first move.
"it worked, didn't it?"

"Tzuyu, listen. I'm so so sorry, I - - - - -" Momo started her speech but the taiwan didn't let her continue.

"are you happy?" Tzu asked softly

Momo took a long breath before answering "yes. A lot.... But Tzu I'm s---"

"perfect" Tzuyu stated "that was my goal. To make you happy." she smiled "Momo unnie, if you are happy I'm too. Even if you use me it - - - -"

"about that. I'm so sorry I - - -" They were interrupting each other's sentences.

"it doesn't matter, all I care about is you that your smile is back" Tzuyu said. She really wasn't hurt because someone used her again, because the happiness she's feeling toward Momo is bigger. She is genuinely happy that the Momo she knows is back.

"thanks. Thanks for all you have done for me. I own you. Tell me whatever you like and I will give it " Momo hugged her

"let me think....... " Tzuyu put her finger under her chin "stay like this. Stay cheerful, so that I will remember I could help someone " Tzuyu grinned.

Momo was touched by the maknae statement. She is indeed mature.

"you have grown little maknae" she roufed Tzuyu's hair.

As answer Tzuyu giggled.

"soooooo....... Do you have want talk about what you did?" Tzuyu smirked

"what did we do?" Momo wondered innocently

"don't act innocent, unnie" Tzuyu's smirk grow bigger "how many rounds?"

"omg! Tzuyu-ah! " Momo smacked Tzuyu shoulder

"oh come on. You own me, remember?"

"7" Momo mumbled but Tzuyu clearly hear her.

"7?!" Tzuyu screamed "I know you are an horny ass but 7? Wow" Yoda laughed. Momo was blushing madly.

They joked a bit more until Momo decided to bring up the wrong topic, ruining the mood.

"Tzuyu" she called her serious "Dahyun told me you are sleeping with her. Are you alright?"

"I don't mind and beside I need to wait a week and then I will go back to Jihyo's room. I just...... I just need to ignore her and all will be fine" Tzuyu tried to walked away but Momo's hand stopped her

"Dahyun and I talked and she said San----"

"I" Tzuyu interrupted her "I don't want to her about her. I don't want to hear nothing that involve her"

"you can't just fake she isn't here. You can't ignore her forever"

"I'm not faking she doesn't exist, it's just...... Just I don't care anymore. And whatever you know about her, that I don't, won't change the fact she hurt me and never once she tried to fix what she broke."

"how could she if you are ignoring her?" Momo was annoyed by the younger attitude.

"there's always a way for all, no matter how many obstacles there are."

"do you still love her?" the question came out of blue

"I will go down. I have a party to attend" Tzuyu dodged the question and walked away.