Cap 12

No one pov

After an eternity Twice and Blackpink finally organized a dinner together, unfortunately Red Velvet couldn't make it because of schedule.
As the night go on the girls were having fun expect for the maknae. She felt anxious to be sit near Lisa after the encounter at the party night and she felt suffocating by Sana minding only Dahyun.

Nearly the end of the night the 2 Jisoo notice how Tzuyu was being.
Jisoo elbowed Jihyo to catch her attention "is she fine?"

"who?"

"Tzuyu. She is here physically but she never once spoke"

"true I also never heard her. Let's ask her" Jihyo suggested.

(the table)

_________
Tzuyu pov

Why did I even accept to be here? I could be at home watching a drama and cuddle with my plush toy. Instead I'm here doing presence and watching how my suppose girlfriend ignore me and prefer to talk with her bff.

"Tzuyu-ssi are you okay?" Jisoo asked me and I look at her a little surprise of her question.

"Tzu, are you ill? You've never talked tonight" Jihyo point out.

"no no unnie I'm fine. Don't worry" I said a bit embaressed because all the girls were now watching me.

"Jihyo you know her. She is just shy, look at her cheeks" Jeongyeon teased me.

"is she a shy type?" someone, I didn't expect to talk, spoke. Why would she ask? Didn't she believe unnie?

"A lot. I assure you if she in a place with a lot of people she would stay still and look around" Nayeon spoke

"oh really?" Lisa asked again.

"yes one time we were invited at this small party after an inauguration. We were no more than a thousand people and for 3 hours straight she stayed still not talking to no one. And when we asked her why she said she was shy" Jihyo said chuckling

"are you sure we are talking about the same person?" Lisa asked again making me tremble of fear.

"Lis, what are you implying?" Rosè wondered

Lisa gazed at me "oh nothing, it's just she didn't seem shy when we met a few nights ago"

"unnie" I call her but she didn't understand what I was asking.
'please shut up' I begged in my head.

"did you see each other?" Momo asked

"yes. I met her at the p-----" I needed to stop her

"at the pk market when I was eating a snack before going to train. RIGHT Lisa unnie?"