Cap 6

After a week of staying at the resort Tzuyu felt better and decided it was time to go back home.

She called the manager to warn she would arrive at the airport during the afternoon.

During all the trip she was chatting with some of her new friends, and for now she can say she bond really well with Jackson, Mark, Yuqi, Shuhua, Kyulkyung and Lucas.
They were sending each other meme of their group and it was hilarious but Tzuyu need to contain the laughter because she is supposed to be back after her father got in a car incident.

"Tzuyu are you alright? You are so silent"

"oh it's just.... I don't know it's just not easy" she faked being sad

"I'm sorry dear.... I will pray for the health of your father, okay?"

"thank you manager-nim" Tzu said before turning to chat with her friends.

After 1 hour of driving she was in front of the condonium. "Tzu go in. I will go now"

Tzu didn't bring nothing with her because it was Elkie who prepare all. So she only had her phone with her.

She stayed out a bit longer before she deciding to go in...... Not so ready to face her members.

__________
Tzuyu pov

Ok, what could they possible do? Get angry but...... Would they even notice my absence? Did they even care? Were they worried? I don't think so.

I then receive a few others message from Chinang than makes me smile at how stupid can someone be. I put the code in, but my attention was on my phone that I didn't notice a squirrel running toward me.

"TZUYU-AHHHHHH!!" she screamed jumping in my arms. Okay maybe they notice my absence.

As I hugged her back she started to cry. Why? What happened?
"why are you crying?" I asked innocently

"WHY?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" she yelled at me punching my chest

"ah! Oh! Stop it! It hurts!" I said and she stopped.

"where have you been?!" she shouted again. Then all the other arrived and after a quick hug they all glare at me.

"what's with the stares?"

"You!! You left without a word!! You irresponsible little bitch!!" Nayeon yelled

"you even told manager-nim not to tell us where you were!!" Jeongyeon added

"and manager-nim said it's something serious!! You know how worried we were?!!" - Dahyun

"I'm sorry"

"where have you been?" Chaeyoung asked eventually

"oh" I breathe in and out preparing my character "my dad.... He got in a incident" I faked sobbing "I went  home to check in him"

"why didn't you tell us!?" Sana shouted

"because I was too in hurry and I took the first plane without thinking twice. I'm sorry if I made you worry"

"how is he now?" Jihyo asked concerned

"better but he still need time to recover" I said and after they continue to scold me about not calling them and not picking up their calls.

Eventually we were in the couch ready to watch a film. Nayeon who was sit beside me but she went to her girlfriend leaving me and Sana all the space in the couch.

Through the boring film, they choose to watch, I could feel a hand touching my abs, I looked at Sana and she was smirking.

"what are you doing?" I yelled-whispered

"I missed you.... Daddy" she licked my earlobe

"Sana stop it"

"why? Am I turning you on?" she asked bitting her lips.

"be ready to be sore tomorrow" I whispered back

"ohhhh~ how I like this sentence" she brushed her lips on mine before attacking them roughly.

She touched my boobs making me moan at the contact. I bring my hands on her waist bringing her closer.
I kiss her hard without mercy. It was too good to last.

"Go to your room for Pete sake" Jihyo said

"I need to remember we have a kid here" Jeongyeon teased Chaeyoung.

"oh come on" she said sulking as a baby

"come on baby your too cute to handle if you are like this" Mina said making Chaeyoung smiled like a kid who receive candies.
They then start to stare at each other lovely but it was creepy.

"you told as to go to a room but they? Won't you tell them the same? " I asked pointing at Michaeng

"what do you want them to do? They are still innocent kids" Jeongyeon mocked

"oh stop it! I'm tired of all of you saying nonsense!! Minari let's go" Chaeyoung dragged Mina away. And we all know she used us only for an excuse.
We laugh at the scene and continue to watch the film quietly.

It was silence during the scene when we heard sounds of something cracking and something like a roar. God, they are at it again.

"guys we should make their room more soundproof" Momo said laughing

"yes we should" Dahyun added.

To save me from the last boring part of the film was a call from Elkie. Thank God it's so boring with this emotional scenes.

I was about to stand up but Sana stopped me begging not to go and leave her. Ah, such a baby.

"Sana I need to answer it's my mum" and she let go. I smirked at how easily I could convince her.

"so how is it?" 

"well they seems worried"

"good *music* hakdgjabakn"

"where are you? I can barely hear you"

"at the club with the group. I didn't ask you because you needed to be with your group"

"no prob"

"oh Tzu next time you come, clear? So you can meet all"

"ok"

"did you hear it guys? She said yes!! I will call you tomorrow to tell you when we are going to pick you up "

"Unnie!! I can't wait to see you! Wahhhhh"  someone shouted making me laugh

"okkkkayyyy have fun. I'm going to hung up"  I said before turning back in the couch.

"so how is your father?" Sana asked

"hmm still the same" I faked being worried

"oh don't worry baby, he will be alright" Sana hugged me and it felt all like a dream. Expect the part I'm lying to all of them.