Chapter 1

One morning there was a girl named Kaitlin. She lived in the land of oz, it was her first day at Shiz university and she was a little nervous.

...............................................
Later that day she arrived at Shiz university. There were a lot of people! She saw one girl who was sitting by herself and Kaitlin walked over to her. She asked the young girl her name.
"What is your name?" Kaitlin asked.
"My name is Elphaba Thropp!" Elphaba said, "What is your name?"
"My name is Kaitlin," said Kaitlin
"Oh that is a beautiful name," Elphaba said.
"Oh thank you very much Elphaba your name is really unique." said Kaitlin.
"Thanks" Elphaba replied with a smile.
Kaitlin asked Elphaba who her roommate was. "Who is your roommate Elphaba?" Kaitlin asked.
"I don't have a roommate?" said Elphaba.
"You don't!" Kaitlin said shocked.
"We haven't gotten our room assignments yet." said Elphaba.
Just then Madame Morrible came through the doors of the main hall and asked for everyone to stand.
"Hello everybody!" Madame Morrible said, with a cheerful voice, "Welcome to Shiz university! I have your room assignments here."
Then everyone got their assigned rooms and Kaitlin and Elphaba were going to be roommates. But just as they were talking to Madame Morrible another girl came in riding her suitcases.
"Hello everybody my name is Galinda Upland!", said Galinda.
Everyone ran over to meet her. Elphaba said she looked like the perfect girl? Kaitlin looked at Elphaba like she was a bit jealous but all Kaitlin said wow! Then a few minutes after Galinda arrived two boys appeared and I was looking at the prince of the Winkies. Everyone just stood around the two men. Elphaba turned to Kaitlin and asked "Do you want to go to our room?"