3•

A cigarette hung from my lips as I pressed my foot to the gas, speeding down Hawkins main road with all my windows down. My newest mix tape blasted 'Walking on sunshine' by 'Katrina and the waves' and it really felt like I was walking on fucking sunshine, rolling in it in fact, as the inside of my car offered no comfort to the blistering heat outside.

With sweat beginning to gather on my brow, I pulled into the parking lot of the pool and hopped out. I leant against the bonnet of my car to finish my cigarette and looked around. I could see Billy sitting on the lifeguard deck through the fence, he looked so hot, literally.

I pushed myself off the bonnet with a sigh and moved towards the side of my car. This place was packed enough so I might aswell hurry up and go find a seat. I leant through the still open passanger window and quickly grabbed the towel that was lying on the seat. Just as I was about to stand up straight I heard a wolf whistle coming from behind me.

"I thought you weren't supposed to leave the watch chair, Mr lifeguard." I said mockingly while shaking my hips.

"You call him that in the bedroom too?" This wasn't Billy. I stood up and spun around only to see Tommy H laughing.

"You're disgusting." What an asshole.

"Loving the summer bod Evie." He stalked closer to me. My back was now pressed against my car and Tommy was so close that I could smell the coffee he had for breakfast this morning on his breath.

"Fuck off." I spat. Tommy began to laugh.

"Alright, alright," he stepped back and held his hands up in mock defence, motioning for me to walk past, "its only a bit of fun."

"Asshole." I pushed past him and walked into the pool grounds. I could tell he was walking behind me and just as I was walking along the edge of the pool I i felt his hand on my ass. I immediately turned on my heel. "Who the fuck do you think you are Tommy?"

"You know I couldn't resist." He grinned. This asshole was grinning, grinning. What the fuck? Out of the corner of my eye I could see Billy intently watching the situation from the guard chair and I could practically see his knuckles turning white from gripping the arm rest so hard.

I turned back around to face Tommy and put on the fakest smile that I could. I slowly placed both of my hands on his chest and stood on my tippy toes so I could whisper into his ear. "You know what Tommy?" I batted my eyelids, "I think you need to cool off."

A confused expression crossed his face as he looked at me. "Wha-" I didn't give him the chance to finish his sentence before I pushed him straight into the pool. The look on his face was priceless when he resurfaced. I smiled and gave him a little wave before walking towards the sun loungers.

There was an empty one left and I quickly threw my towel onto it before looking up at the chair. It was empty. Like a lost child I spun in a circle to look for Billy, surely he didn't get the wrong impression from the whole Tommy thing. After my second spin around he caught my eye over by the supply closet. He nodded his head for me to follow and I rolled my eyes. One day we were going to get caught making out in that supply closet and he was going to get fired.

I shot one final glare at a soggy Tommy who was shuffling out of the grounds before I quickly traipsed across the poolside and opened the supply door. I tucked my hair behind my ear before I shut it tight behind me.