Happy Second Meeting!!!

Start from the beginning

Annika is seen dancing and singing at the same time.She has worn a white colour bath-robe and her wet hairs are making smooth moves around her face while she continues dancing.At one point she comes near the sofa then throws the remote of music system on it and picks up a yellow rose from the basket.She puts it in the crook of her right ear then goes back to dancing.

While watching Annika and her dancing,both,Shivaay's one hand slips down stealthily and it grabs the remote.There Annika is dancing backing Shivaay.He smiles mischievously looking at her and the next moment- Music stops and Annika hears someone is saying-

I thought you are very modern being a girl of 21st century!Here you are dancing on such an old song!Your taste should reflect pure modernism.What say?

Till Shivaay was saying all those,neither Annika turned nor she said something.As he finishes,she turns cross-handed,with a decided smile.Shivaay says again-

S:  Hello,we met again!

A:  I must appreciate your audacity and courage(for stopping the music)Mr. Oberoi!Ignoring the compliment-

S:  You are looking very beautiful in wet hair!Is it your habit to take a bath before going to sleep?

Shivaay's words make Annika realize her dressing condition.But she does not shriek or flinch(typically)rather answers boldly-

A:  It's none of your business.

S:  That depends on me actually!

A:  Oh really?Then tell me what business has brought you here?And most importantly,on what thing you are standing now?

S:  I managed myself with a ladder!Isn't it romantic?

A:  "Dangerous" is the right word!

S:  FYI,I have brought it to prevent further danger of Dangerous acts,for you!

A:  Is that so?

S:  Of course!The way you made yourself fall that day,it got me worried.Next time if you climb on a tree,do use this ladder.This is a gift for you,from me!

A:  If you are done with your nonsense then just tell me why are you here.

S:  Have come to return you something.

A:  What?

Shivaay brings out the pendant and the moment he does that,a bright smile appears in Annika's lips.She runs towards the sofa then takes the pendant from Shivaay's grasp.Smiling still she asks with full of emotion-

A:  W....Where did you find it?I thought I lost it,forever.

S:  It went to OM with me that day when you fell out of mango tree!Without knowing,you gave me a souvenir to keep.

A:  Thank you so much Mr. Oberoi.You have done a tremendous favour on me and I will never forget it.

S:  So....Should I go now?

A:  If you please....He is about to get down but stops.

S:  Hey...don't you think I deserve something more other than a "thank you" for returning this to you?

Annika thinks for a while then says-

A:  I think....You are right.You deserve something else too.

Saying that she comes close to Shivaay,bringing her face near him.She bats her long eyelashes with an innocent smile then raises her both hands like she is going to cup Shivaay's face.Instead of doing that her hands give Shivaay a strong push and he falls down on the ground!After that she closes the window without giving a second thought to Shivaay and the consequences of her act!

There Khanna comes running to the place where Shivaay has fallen.He asks-

K:  Sir....Are you okay?Are you fine?

Shivaay is seen sitting on a soft spring mattress!Standing up he says-

S:  Yes,I am absolutely fine....He steps out of the mattress.

K:  Sir....If you don't mind,can I ask you a question?

S:  Sure.

K:  How did you know that....Annika Ma'am would do something like that?

On his question Shivaay smiles a sweet smile then says-

S:  First you tell me,have you ever been in love?(Khanna nods in negative)

Love makes a person undergo many tests.Some Love itself conducts some the person you love.That was a very simple test,considering her nature and the length of her testing ability!And remember one thing Khanna,one should never underestimate one's opponent or consider him/her weak or less capable.Just prepare yourself as best as you can.

K:  Is she your opponent Sir?

S:  For the time being,yes.I think this is going to prevail for some time.I have to wait to change the equation........He looks upwards then smiles.