Rohan would kill me if he ever found out about these feelings I was having I should kill myself I've never felt like this but she is exceptional.

I wanted to taste her but I would not be Rohan I would wait it out the trainings had brought me closer to her and gave me a feel of what she was truely like but I know she has feelings for Rohan she dosent want to admit it to anyone but she does and his feelings are just the same maybe even stronger but the same.

We floated around for about two hours and the party was still going strong. I went to get towels for us thinking she would be alright for five minutes. Boy was I wrong.

When I came back from the pool house she was lying face down in the water. floating. Lifeless.

I ran foward and dove into the pool and clutched onto her

" RAW!"

She flipped her hair out of the water spraying me with water I nearly had a heart attack well I would of if istill had a heart that is. God i should of known.

We climbed out of the pool after that

" Alec lets go back to the party and drink more" she started to skip off but i caught her arm

" No your alll wet" she giggled at that

" If you let us go Ill dance with you" she leant into me damn this girl and her ways.

I held my ground though I really couldnt let her go back in there all wet and dripping and dancing with every guy.

She pouted so I put her on my back and went up to her room

" Hey where are we going I told Rohan I was going to go see him" I shook my head

" Um no his asleep"

" No I dont think I am" My head whipped around to look at Rohan and he was half smirking half scowling.

" Rohan!" She jumped off my back and ran to him almost knocking him over in the process I nearly laughed her stregth was so much better I wonder if he had noticed he must of by now.

" I missed you oops! I made you all wet" she burst out in laughter again almost falling to the floor

" Yes you did but I dont mind you look good wet"

I just stood there watching him wrap his arms around her waist and i hoped envy was written all over me.

" Thankyou for watching her Alec have a goodnight go and enjoy the rest of the party I'm sure your dates looking for you" Crystal waved at me and said to go have fun and bring her back a pink drink.

" Of course as you wish your higness but I should give you some warning Anna is looking for you" with that I gave a formal nod and walked off and back to the party thinking about how much trouble this girl had gotten me into but boy was she worth it.

Rohan's POV

I knew what he was doing he was trying to take her away from me he wanted her for himself and I know I sounded like a possive jerk boyfriend but I couldnt help it I'm only doing it cause shes my slave nobody can steal her from me.

I took her into my room now only to sleep with me I didnt want to leave her alone tonight I knew I could control myself now I wouldnt let myself lose control not around her. She was leaning on me now she was so tired but she was throwing herself at me again we kissed but I wouldnt let it get any further than that.

I looked at her she was wet and her hair stuck to the sides of her face her body glistened with water and the bra and undies were drenched.

" Did you have fun swimming Princess?" She nodded excitently then yawned I couldnt even believe how wide her mouth went and when she opened her mouth I got a flash of her with fangs and I felt a pain inside of me.

" You can sleep with me tonight but its up to you" She thought for a moment

" Well i have to sleep with my prince dont I?" I nodded and walked over to my draw and pulled out of of my button up shirts it was a pale blue and would contrast agaisnt her tanned skin.

" Here change into this so you dont have to sleep in your wet clothes" She nodded and started stripping in front of me. I knew I should of looked away I tried but my eyes were stuck to her. The bra came off first then the undies slid down her legs and I was nearly drooling.

She slid the shirt on and buttoned it up halfway I loved seeing her in my shirt

" Come on to the bathroom we will dry your hair so you dont get to cold when you sleep" I grabbed her hand and lead the way to the bathroom she wasnt so stumbley now more jerky.

I sat her down and did a quick blow dry of her hair I didnt know how to use them well but it dried her hair enough and then I braided it I smiled remembering how I knew how to braid I used to do it for my little sister all the time and thats when I thought

My family hadnt met Crystal yet and I knew now that I did want them to met her and I wanted them to like her but I couldnt tell them I was interested in her. I couldnt wait till see met my sister Princess Silvia or Sil as I call her I just knew they would hit it off.

She was basically falling asleep sitting down so I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid in beside her since I was already in briefs. She sighed off to sleep and was murming things " Rohan" she curled into my arms and pulled her into my tighter and wrapped my arms around her. I spotted the bite mark I had left and just stared at it I hadnt made it a big gory mess just two neat little holes.

That night I fell asleep with a girl in my bed and in my arms whilst I trace patterns on her shoulder blade. Hopefully we could just sleep in all day tomorrow but thats too much to ask for a guy like me who dosent care about anyone else but himself. Until now.