Chapter 19

Toni had not hesitated in taking me back to her trailer as sokn as possible. I had not seen such fear in her before, I knew I was in trouble. How in a matter of a week did my life flip upside down so drastically. Only a week ago I was still hbic Cheryl, dating Reggie and having the school under my command. Now what was I? Laughing stock gay Cheryl who was dating a gang leader and being hunted down by her crazy ex girlfriend. At least I had Toni though, if I didn't then I don't know how I would've survived all the chaos that turned on my life.

When we entered the trailer Toni had locked the door and windows, closed the curtains, made sure serpents were outside and practically kept her eyes on me every second.

"baby it's ok I know no one's gonna come here, I'm safe, you have kept me safe" I promised her as I slid my hands over her tense shoulders. I knew she was scared, and I knew why she was scared.

"I thought the same thigh as about Alicia, I thought she was safe, I took my eyes off her and she died, not only that she was hurt... Terrifically" she suddenly turned to face me eyes full of hate and rage but also sadness lingering in them too. "I won't let that happen to you! I won't let her hurt someone I love again!" although she was shouting and angry I couldn't help my smile when she used the word 'love'. I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck and rested my forehead against hers.

"instead of shouting and getting angry why don't you show me how much you love me" I whispered, my eyes lingering on hers then flicking down to her lips. She calmed her breathing before moving in and pressing a kiss onto my lips, which turned into more of a make out session as my tongue ran along her bottom lip and her mouth opened slightly to allow access. There was a fight for dominance which she eventually won.  But I was able to push her back into the couch and climb on top of her, to easily straddle her waist and rock my hips into her pelvis slowly. My lips attatched from hers and instead went for the tanned bare skin of her neck, nipping and kissing it, leaving loving marks over the blank area.

I mainly just wanted her distracted so she wasn't panicking so much anymore but I wasn't complaining about how this was going. How did I end up with a hot girlfriend? I don't care if my reputation is ruined at school, I'd be leaving there soon anyway, but when people learned that I'm getting with the hot gang leader of town, then the jealousy arose. I mean... Who wouldnt want Toni?

Tonis hands slithered around my waist and reached my lower back, holding me in position as I moved my hips.

"I want you and only you..." she spoke up, already breathless from the heat rising in her.

"then have me" my statement was dark, seductive and straight to the point. She knew what I meant. If I were to give myself to anyone. It would be Toni, and since I would randomly be killed by a gang any day now, what time did I have to waste?

Her eyes trailed over me causing me to blush slightly from the admiration in her eyes. She moved her hands up to reach the zip but stopped as her phone rung. She tried to ignore the buzzing but the irritating sound soon became too much and she gave me an apologetic look before she picked up the phone and answered.

"this better be really fucking important right now or I swear i'll- wait what?!" her whole body froze up and I saw the light in her eyes drain.
"I understand... But I have to stay with Cheryl to keep her safe... I know... I-I'm sorry" she hung up and the phone fell from her hand.

"baby what happened, what's wrong?" I asked quietly, seeing the pain all I've rher face.

"fangs he..he..." she brought her hand up to her face to cover her eyes.

"baby what happened?" I asked, fear creeping up my spine to reach to my throat and hold it tight.

"the ghoulies attacked a group of my guys and he... He died in the attack" I heard the cracking in her voice, tears starting to fall from her eyes. "sweetpea asked me to come help for reinforcements but I refused to leave you" her voice came as a whisper. This was all my fault. If I had left things alone then Penny wouldn't be angry and attacking Tonis people.

"go to sweetpea" I told her, she seemed a little confused and shook her head.

"no you need protection" she told me not seeking like she was gonna drop it.

"I have the serpents out there, I'm safe baby, just go to him, he needs you. Just come back safe"

I kinda wanted Toni here, I felt safer with her by my side but I had to let her go. She pressed a last quick kiss to my lips and head to the front door

"I will be back soon babe"

Toni's POV

I had fought unlike ever before. There weren't too many ghoulies to deal with, I took them out with no hesitation and upmost ease. The hardest part was helping move fangs to the truck as Sweetpea was going to take him back and start to plan his funeral. Fangs was like a little brother to me. I loved him. But I had to sort this out before anymore deaths occurred.

I pulled up outside the trailer and slipped off my bike. The first thing I noticed was the serpent on the ground. I ran to his side and placed my fingers on his pulse. He still had a heartbeat so he must just be knocked out. But if the guards were knocked out that meant-

I got up quickly and ran to the door slamming it open. The struggling cries out made my heart race as I ran through the trailer to my room where the noise was coming from. Two ghoulies had a grip on Cheryl and were roughly tugging her over. Without a second of hesitation the pistol left my belt and aimed up, two bullets hitting ghoulies skulls. The bodies dropped and Cheryl ran to me, arms wrapping around my waist.

"I've got you, I won't let anyone hurt you" I whispered into her ear and pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"I thought... I thought I was done for" she mumbled into my neck but I pulled back and she looked me in the eye.

"it's too dangerous for you here, let's just run away together, you and me. Leave everything behind us whilst we still can. I know you have high school to finish but I just wanna get away with you" I begged her. A small smile pulled on her lips.

"I want nothing more, I promise I will run away with you.... After we win the war"

I rose my brow slightly in confusion of her comment.

"what do you mean?" i asked, God what had cheryl got planned this time.

"Penny wants a fight, let's give her one. And we are going to win this, I have a plan. But I need you to trust me" she looked at me very seriously. I wasn't so sure about this. I could be putting Cheryl in danger. But I did. So I would listen to her, maybe she was the one who should be leader, not me.

"I trust you"

"so here's the plan..."