Chapter 8

My eyes went straight to the door and so did Toni's . I didn't know what was out there but it went completely silent. Silence is never good in this case. I could hear Toni walking closer towards me and eventually I could see her out the corner of my eye. she seemed very focused so I didnt say anything. She stepped in front of me , in a protective way and something pulled me to go nearer to her. My hand went to her shoulder and she tensed a little but relaxed .

"I'm going to take a look" she spoke calmly but with a slight intensity hidden behind her words as she walked further towards the door.

"Toni...dont go out" I almost begged but she still moved and I just stood there helplessly.

"I will just be a few minutes" she gave me a little smile back and then head outside, closing the door behind her. I just stood there in the middle of her trailer in complete fear. I chewed my bottom lip and decided to just take a look around. I went to one cabinet that had pictures atop of it. I picked one up and it was Toni and some of the serpents together on their bikes . I smiled a little at how Toni was, she looked so happy , relaxed. What had happened since then? When I saw her, she seemed so cold, not as in cruel but...lost. Lost in a everlasting darkness she cant escape. I put the frame down and looked through various ones. I found one at the back and picked it up , brining it back over . On the left was Toni who looked absolutely beautiful with the smile she had but what intrigued me was the girl on the right , a very pretty brunette girl had her head on Toni's shoulder. Was this some past girlfriend? Or maybe it was current? I hadn't actually asked if she was single or not, it would be a bit weird to ask. I noticed there were more pictures of Toni and the brunette, one included them with locked lips. So she was dating her but surely if they had split up she would've taken the pictures down. And I dont think she is dating anyone now or she would've mentioned it since currently living with Toni. I frowned slightly and moved onto the drawer. I opened it and there were a few pieces of random things in there. I dug through and I know I shouldnt because its not my own stuff but I just wanted to know a little more about her. I saw a half ruined old photo and picked it up. on the back it said 'The best day of my life, I love you Topaz- PP xx' I turned it over and it was a picture of Toni again but with someone different this time, a girl who looked more Toni's age and had blonde hair. They looked so happy together, the happiest day of her life? I then noticed something shine, I picked it up carefully and examined it. A wedding ring?! I looked back at the photo and squinted. I noticed she had one ring on her ring finger . Toni must of proposed to this blonde and then is this Toni's wedding ring or the girls? I went to look further but I suddenly gasped when I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Toni growled and I dropped the two objects in the drawer.

"I was just-" she cut me off with a sharp tone in her voice.

"Snooping around my stuff! Dont ever do that again!" she let me go and looked at what I had picked up, I saw the pain in her eyes and she slammed the draw.

"Im sorry Toni, I just....god im sorry" I said shaking slightly. I hadn't see her this angry yet but to be honest I didnt blame her, it seemed like a tough subject for her.

"There was nothing out there...just...My bedroom is down on the left, the trailer is so small you wont miss it" she grumbled and walked to the door and head back outside. I decided not to bother her and go straight to Toni's bedroom. It didnt have much, a double bed, a wadrobe , some posters and black all over. I was suprised to see a guitar in the corner but it didnt look like it was been touched in a long time because of all the dust that was collected on it.

I removed my clothing and went to Toni's wardrobe, I hoped she wouldnt mind me borrowing something for the night. There was a lot of black in it, not quite my thing but I could wear it for the night. I pulled out a baggy band shirt and some short pj bottoms then slid them on. I let my hair fall over one shoulder and looked myself in the mirror, I imagined Toni in this and I couldnt help but feel my cheeks warm up. She would look cute.

After awhile I got slightly worried about how long she was out there for so I went to the door and at the bottom of the steps Toni was sat there, cigarette between her lips and her body looking almost broken. I walked down and sat beside her "Thats not good for you" I looked at her as she puffed out some smoke then looked my way, her eyes were dark and red. She had been crying.

"Ah who gives a shit anyway" she mumbled and pulled the cig out between her fingers and when she saw what I was wearing I swear her eyes raced over slightly. "Im sorry I shouted" she mumbled and dropped the cigarette and put it out with her foot.

"Its ok, I apologize for snooping. I just wanted to know a bit more about the girl I was staying with" I chuckled and she smiled a little.

"Hello, my name is Toni Topaz, im 20 years old, apart of the serpents, gay, have many problems and live alone" she stopped "well apart from for a week" she bit her bottom lip and I nodded slightly. So she wasnt currently dating the brunette.

"Im Cheryl Blossom, im 17 years old and im the HBIC of the river vixens at riverdale high, im...in the closet and confused as hell for this one girl and I live with a shitty ass mother who doesnt care for me at all...and my nana rose..." I reply and she seemed to take in each little bit of information.

"Alright Cheryl blossom, im going to allow you one question to ask me, make it a good one" she said softly and I started to think. I decided not to go with anything to do with the blonde girl in the picture so instead I asked "If you are alone why do you still have pictures of you and that brunette girl in your trailer" . I noticed her tense but she looked me right in the eye as she spoke.

"Her name was Alicia...and she died a little while ago" she spoke quietly and I heard her voice strain a little. My heart ached for Toni.

"What happened.." I took her hand in mine and she looked down.

"I said one question" she stood up and head inside the trailer. What had happened to that girl?

a.n- people im lonely, please comment XD what do you think happened to Alicia (happy birthday for yesterday Alycia D carey) and what do you think about the blonde?