Chapter 7

"Im sorry what?!" I say and think at thw same time. I couldn't stay with a serpent for a week. Its just...not possible! I barley know the girl i cant just go live with her. "No way can i live with you, you're a killer lady , what if youre luring me in to murder me in my sleep" i chew my lip at the sudden rememberance that i have almost every serpent staring at me, including Toni who is just staring at me.

"I saved you and now im trying to protect you yet you think im going to murder you?" She scoffs and shook her head "I only kill the other gangs or bad people. You stay on the good side of things you will be fine" she stepped closer to me and stared me down.
"You will be under huge threat if you're alone" she spoke up again and i let out a soft sigh.

"Fine but how to i explain to my mum where im staying?" I raise my brow. My mother already wanted me dead and i didn't need to give her another excuse to murder me.

"Lie, say youre at your friends house for a week or something" she shrugged "Or don't say snyhing" she now was walking to her bike and looked back at me. In all honesty my mother didn't care where I was.

"Fine , OK i will stay with you. One week only, you better find my attacker" i grumbled and walked to Toni. She slipped on the bike and revved it up loudly . I had to hop slightly but i got a leg over and slipped on. I moved my arms slowly around her waist and pressed y hands into her stomach and got that same fluttery feeling as last time. Why did this girl have to have the body of an angel. If you could feel her toned stomach you would get me. I shuffled a little closer as she hit the accelerator but this time I stayed relaxed. I had done it before so I wasnt as afraid. I trusted Toni to not end up getting me hurt. She head down many streets and I was completely lost of where we were after awhile. We were in a darker side of the city now, I would never go here alone, unless I wanted to be murdered or worse. After about 10 minutes she pulled up to an open area that only contained a couple trailers within it.

"Welcome to my home" she nodded to the trailer she pulled up next to. It looked like it was pulled out a trashcan, though I didnt imagine she would have anything near like mine. I jumped off the bike and furrowed my brows slightly.

"I have to stay in this tin can for a week?" I scoffed and shook my head as Toi followed behind me and got to the door unlocking It.

"First off it isnt that bad, and second I have to live in this place for life so stop complaining" she huffed and opened the door . I stepped inside and it wasnt as bad as the outside. It was small but cozy. It was untidy but if she cleared some stuff up and maybe painted some furniture it could look really nice.

"Its ok in here, you could make it look really nice in here though" I smiled a little. She dropped to the sofa and i sat beside her "Hey uh. thanks for looking after me. i know you probably wished you were as far away from me as possible" i laugrd a little and she joined in but shook her head snd put her hand on my thigh.

"Of course im gonna protect you, i couldn't deal with you getting hurt" she smiled softly and her eyes stayed on mine. Only then did i just realise how dark her eyes were which must of been from lack of sleep. I raised my hand to her cheek and ran my thumb over her cheekbone. She looked very confused about this movement.

"Have you been looking after yourself" i whispered and suddenly got worried "your eyes are so dark" i leant a little closer then pulled back as she nodded

"Yeah i just.." There was a crash outside and we broze froze but then Toni brought out her pistol out and stood Up. We didn't know whats out there but we would soon find out.