Chapter 26~

Chapter Song~ Shiny, happy, see my world in new colors higher fire, fly my rocket through the universe I'm up with the kites and I dream so blue I live in the sky, you come live here too I'm queen of the clouds, make my wish come true I sing to the night, let me sing to you baby, listen please I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love baby, don't you see? I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love you're high enough for me lighter, brighter, pick the biggest stars I find and I'm trip, trip, tripping in my empire state of mind I'm up with the kites and I dream so blue I live in the sky, you can live here too I'm queen of the clouds, make my wish come true I sing to the night, let me sing to you baby, listen please I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love baby, don't you see? I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love you're high enough for me you're high enough for me baby, listen please I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love baby, don't you see? I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love you're high enough for me you're high enough for me you're high enough for me~ Not On Drugs By: Tove Lo

Niall's P.O.V

It was nice waking up in the morning and knowing I don't have to start cooking and go wake up two grumpy teenagers. I could stay in bed as long as I want with my sexy good looking husband. Did I mention he's sexy? He's been perfect for the last few days just thinking of me and I have to say it's really nice. I haven't called Hunter or Harry due to the fact that they should be able to handle it and Zayn won't really let me. He has confiscated my phone not letting me near it. But I know it's because he wants me to focus on us. I really am focused it's just I want to read now and then when we're just laying down. But I understood he wanted me all to himself.

"Baby come wake up..." A husky sexy voice whispered.

"Mmmm... let me sleep Zayn."

"Come on love.... get up please."

"Alright, alright I'm up. " I whisper

I stand up and head to the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting into the  shower. About thirty minutes later I get out of the shower and begin to dry my body with a towel while heading into the bedroom to gather clothes. I change into some black jeans along with a white button up shirt. I style my hair into a quiff and head towards the living room to find Zayn standing by the door with a big smile as he looks at me. I put my shoes on and we open the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we walk out the door.

"You'll see..."

I huff in annoyance and look away but secretly smile at the thought that he's surprising me. We walk about ten minutes into the woods before water could be heard. Before I know it a beautiful water fall is in front of me. The water is so clear I could see into it. Flowers seem to just crowd around the water fall and up the rocky walls with vines. I looked at the floor beside me and see a blanket placed on the floor with a big picnic basket on it and a rose siting on the basket. I smile brightly and turn to look at Zayn as he smiles at me softly.

"What? How... why?" I jumble out not making sense.

He chuckles and pulls me into his arms pecking my lips as I look into his beautiful  golden brown eyes.

"I just thought it would be nice to do something a little romantic and it's a nice day, perfect weather so I thought why not have a picnic?" He answered

He lightly pulled me to the picnic basket and blanket having me sit down. I smile and raise my hands to open the picnic basket but look at Zayn for permission. He laughs but nods letting me open it. I look inside and slowly pull out all the items. I pulled out a camera, a bottle of wine, two glasses, two containers filled with food, grapes, forks, napkins, and a note. I open the note and read it out loud.