Chapter 9~*

Chapter Song~ Skies are crying I am watching catching tear drops in my hands only silence as it's ending like we never had a chance do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me you can take everything I have you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass like I'm made of paper go on and try to tear me down I will be raising from the ground like a skyscraper like a skyscraper as the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed all my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet you can take everything I have you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass like I'm made of paper go on and try to tear me down and I will be raising from the ground like a skyscraper like a skyscraper go run run run I'm gonna stay right here watch you disappear yeah go run run run yeah it's a long we down but I'm closer to the clouds up here you can take everything I have you can break everything like I'm made of glass like I'm made of paper ooh go on and try to tear me down I will be raising from the ground I am like a sky scraper like a skyscraper ~ Skyscraper By: Demi Lovato

~ 9 Months Pregnant~

Niall's P.O.V

It's eight o'clock in the morning and I was awoken by Hunter and Harry jumping on our bed squealing like little kids. But, I don't blame them. They haven't had a nice Christmas with family in who knows how long. Zayn pulls them both on the bed and cuddles them wanting them to be quiet and sleep.

"Papa! Get up it's Christmas!!!!!!!!" Hunter yells.

"Yeah, dad come on get up!!"

"Harry, baby, I would get up and go downstairs with you but I can't because I have this huge stomach!"

"Oh right sorry. let me help you up."

Harry helps me stand while Zayn is laying in bed groaning because Hunter is poking him in the face.

"Alright! alright! I'm up! stop poking me Hunt!"

Zayn gets up and Hunter stands on top of the bed before jumping on Zayn's back making Zayn carry him downstairs. I slowly walk downstairs with a hand on my stomach while Harry is running down the steps in front of me trying to get to the Christmas tree first. I sit on the floor with the help of Harry by the Christmas tree and start passing out gifts once Hunter and Zayn have sat down. I watch the boys eyes light up like sparkling little lights and their faces plastered with big wide grins. They look like little boys that are happy because someone is giving them a bunch of sweets. It makes me wonder when was the last time they had a good Christmas. I shrug off the question for later and open the gifts I got from Zayn with a big smile. We both happily slip on the necklaces that he got and he shows me how they connect together. I then turn to the tree and grab a small box and hand it to Zayn. He looks at me with a questioning face but I just shrug and gesture him to open it. The boys are sitting happily watching to see what Zayn got. When Zayn gets the box open his eyes are wide and he smiles at me. He pulls out the bracelet that has Love Last Forever in cursive on it.

"Thanks baby I love it."

"Turn it over."

He does as I say and turns it over to see The bad memories in the past have been forgotten. Now you are just my present and future. ♥ He smiles and leans over and kisses me sweetly.

"I'm glad the past has been forgotten and all I want is to be your present and future thank you.." He whispers.

I smile and kiss him again. When we pull apart Zayn goes to make breakfast and the boys begin to setup their game consoles to start playing. I could smell the bacon and french toast being made in the kitchen along with coffee and I assume Zayn is making tea for the boys. Hunter help me off the floor so I can sit comfortably on the couch while they play their games. About twenty minutes later Zayn his calling us in for breakfast. I try my best to get up refusing help because I hate feeling so helpless. Five minutes of me trying to get up I get frustrated and just let Hunter help me up. We walk into the kitchen and Zayn hands us all our plate before sitting down to eat as well. I look at Harry and Hunter wanting to ask that question badly.