Chapter 16~

Chapter Song~Hmmm... is there a right way for how this goes you've got your friends and you've got your foes they want a piece of something hot forget your name like they forgot oh ain't that something some wanna see you crash and burn and criticize your every word I'm trying to keep from going insane ain't that the way of this whole damn thing  oh trying to be something more nobody's gonna love you if you can't display a way to capture this nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through no, it's up fr you to understand nobody's gonna feel your pain when all is done and it's time for you to walk away so when you have today you should say all that you have to say oh say all that you have to say oh is there a right way for being strong feels like I'm doing things all wrong still I'm here just holing on confess my heart and forgive my wrongs ~ Roger Rabbit By: Sleeping With Sirens

~9 Months Pregnant ~

Harry's P.O.V

Everything has slowly gotten back to normal. There's still that awkward moment when I say someone is hot and they just stare at me but it's okay I guess. They're still getting used to the fact that I'm gay. When I say 'they' I mean Hunter and Papa. Dad has let it go and has just been perfectly fine with me. He's treating me like I'm still the same Harry. Which I like a lot. It's funny how if I had a 'mum' it would be the same. My 'mum' would instantly be okay with it and treat me like her wonderful child. But my 'dad' would have a hard time getting used to it and that's exactly what's happening. Dad is perfectly fine with me being gay and still treats normal because he's my mummy. But, it seems like Papa is having a hard time hearing me say stuff about hot guys it. Which I can understand in a way. I walk into the living room and sit next to Dad. I cuddle into his arms while he holds me.

"What's wrong Haz?"

"Nothing..."

"Come on tell me."

"Why is Papa and Hunter still treating me different about being gay? Your the only one that's treating me like your baby boy still."

"Aw, Haz it's just a big shock for them. They always thought you were straight and now that they know your gay. They just need time to register it in their brains."

"Okay, I guess. What are we doing today? Where's Louis?"

"Louis is with Hunter and Sarah. Papa is at work. So, it's just me and you today. We can do whatever you want. "

"Can we bake cookies?"

"Of course love"

"Thanks mummy!"

"Haha, did you just call me mummy?"

"Yeah, your like our mum so I'm going to call you mummy. Or maybe just mum. "

I tease not really meaning it. He chuckles at me and holds his hands up to me to help him up.

"Okay whatever you say Harold."

"Hey! Don't call me Harold!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not old!"

"Well, I'm not a woman but you call me mummy."

"Touche' ..."

I say and we both laugh. We walk towards the kitchen and I start taking all the ingredients out. He sits in a chair while I place a few things he'll need to make the dough while I set everything up to bake them. I smile and hum softly liking the fact that it's just me and dad today. Nobody is trying to avoid me or look at me weirdly.  I stop humming when Dad asks me a question.

"What are you humming too?"

"I don't know something random I guess."

"It's pretty. If you add words to the tone you'll have a song."