□ Information □

Start from the beginning

"But it's an assignment with pairs! I cant do it alone dad!" I tried to lowkey support myself but he finally turned his expressionless and cold gaze to land on my face.

"Go to your room! You have to study!" He ordered and I did exactly what he said cause I appreciated my life at the moment.  I dont wanna get murdered by my own father.

I was walking the staircase, counting at the marble stairs making my feet quit sweep and stumble. I laughed at how naive I am until I reached the first floor where my room was located.

I saw Carl at the end of the hall, just staring back at me with a small smile forming at the corner of his already exhausted lips.

I waved at him goodnight but before I could actually swing my door open I heard him sighing. My face turned to look at him once again and saw that his smile was now gone.

When he noticed that I caught the moment with my eyes he smirked once again waving at me like before. "Good night sir!" He sighed entering the first room that was close to him.

(Time skip)

My heart was pounding so loud like It was drumming against my chest. I swung the door of the classroom open just to be met with the most beautiful creature.

She was standing among with the rest of the guys, but my poor eyes fell on her light brown hair, on a ponytail

She was standing among with the rest of the guys, but my poor eyes fell on her light brown hair, on a ponytail. She had brief bangs covering her thick eyelashes and eyebrows. Her eyes seemed full of energy and radiated a different vibe among of all the students.

The next thing I noticed was her tall and well-shaped neck looking at the opposite direction of me at the time. Her delicate figure was never crumbled or creased but always tall in a nice body posture. I was just staring and staring until everyone turned to notice that I am already here.

She wasn't smiling but when she saw me a smile was plastered on her face. Hoseok waved. "Hey dude!" He said making me take some extra steps closer to my friends. I approached their circle taking the empty spot next to the beautiful girl with quite hazel eyes.

She was smiling to me and although people were talking we were both just staring into each other's eyes. Something in her eyes was so alluring and passionate, driving me into an another dimension.

I finally found a smile to show as well. "How are you?" I heard her small voice and giggled. "I am good! What about you?" I politely asked and she looked down rubbing her elbow. "Good!" She smiled brighter than before. Her chubby cheeks were flashing that red color.

"So did you guys found a concept?" Jin asked unaware of everyone's condition. "We found something but it's not ready!" Hoseok answered looking at the rest of the guys. "We found something but it's a surprise!" Jungkook cheered but Jennie didnt seem that happy. "Well, not exactly!"she spoke right next to the excited boy.

"Yoongi?" Y/n asked and he finally turned to look at us. "I have something in mind!" His cold gaze fell into me making me sweat in stress. That dude doesn't like me at all. "What about you Taehyung!" Jin asked and Tae barely looked at him.