□ Lying, Trying □

Jimin's pov:

Is it good to be in between two choices that will change your life to the fullest? I mean whatever I choose my life won't be the same after that. I would be either contained or at the worst case scenario depressed.

I was so wet cause the rain was falling on me the moment I closed my umbrella. I found the keys to the house and opened timiditly, eager to not make a sound. I entered cowardly with a heart full of guilt and fear.

Carl was waiting for me in the enourmous lobby. I took off my boots so now my feet were touching that fluffy, really soft carpet. My gaze was focused on the front vew trying to avoid eye contact. "Mr. Park They are waiting for you!" He anounced and I finally found the courage to look at him.

"They are eating dinner! You should go!" I listened to his advice, thanking him discreetly. My lonely figure appeared in front of my parents eating in the dining room. My father's cold gaze fell on my figure eating me alive.

 My father's cold gaze fell on my figure eating me alive

I always was horrored when it comes to my father. His eyes are so threatening towards me. Its like he can capture me in them, never letting me come out, being my own person. His words were like gurdians leading me to a prison cell. His iron bars always kept me away from what I loved.

"You are late! Where were you?" My mother's raspy voice woke me up from staring at my dad's disaprooving behavior. I bit my lip and tried to beam but I was in that denial state to do so. "I'm sorry! Me and Namjoon decided to meet up after school and I missed lunch." I got out of this dull situation.

"Eat with us" My mother invited me to dinner. I sat on my ordinary sit right in front of her and my dad was sitting in the edge. I was staring at the flames burning on the candle, not even sparing a glance at the plate in front of me.

I felt his eyes on me once again. How more stressful my life can get. He was never even a little lenient but strict as much as he could. That made me so isolated with the rest of my family. Close to myself! And he didn't have a single clue about it.

All I ever wanted was to be happy and the only thing that made me happy after all those years was her petite silhouette unfolding in the touch of the golden rain. Her silky hair getting wet but still she was so carefree and cheerful.

Only kids live their lives like that. I could see her youth in her mint eyes.

That fresh grassy green color swirled into an Atlantic blue as I was gazing at her.When I was staring I could feel myself become hypnotized by the changing colors her eyes held.

There were some spots of gold dancing in her orbs and grew to swallow the blue details. I was really creepy for a guy with blurry vision. Am I right? But I just couldn't free myself from her eyes. I reached for my pocket to see if that paper she gave to me is still there. What a relief!

"How do your lessons go?" His husky voice distracted me. "Ev-everything is going good!" Specs of fear were hiding inside my voice. "In one year you will be taking over our company! You need to do excellent with your studies!"