And then there were 7

Start from the beginning

"I'm Remus! Aka the most interesting person here...also I have a great talent for shoving food into my mouthhole and then spewing it out via the same hole. It's all verrrry sophisticated" He laughed. That might just be the most disgusting way to say that he had bulimia.

The man in the chair to the right of Virgil's continued with a coinfident voice "I am Roman. The prince! The knight!-"

"The idiot" Remus cut in. 

"Not okay bro I was doing my cool introduction. Anyway I am here to take down a mighty dragon that goes by the foul name of ana (anorexia) and hopefully save a prince or princess in the process" He was on the edge between being a normal weight and being underweight.

"Aww that sounds awesome kiddo" The guy he spoke to briefly earlier said. He wore big round rose tinted glasses and freckles littered his squishy cheeks. He had a grey cat hoodie on with a baby blue sweater underneath. He looked like the oldest patient, maybe 28 or so. He was also the chubbiest so his hug-ability was unmesurable, same with his cuteness.

"I never did say my name did I. Heh silly me. I'm Patton and I'm currently recovering from binge eating disorder. I've actually been doing a lot better lately, just so you know it can and will get better" 

"Hah bullshit" the youngest looking (19 to be exact) man chuckled into his gloved hand.

"that kind of negative thinking isn't good for you or anyone else" Picani cut in "I don't want to have to go over this every week"

"Fine of course of course. Will never happen again doc. Promise" He lied in a silky smooth voice "My name is Ethel I mean Cassidy I mean Ernest" He took a deep breath trying not to lie as he continued "Janus, it's Janus. But a lot of people call me Deceit. If you're not an idiot you should get why. I have no diagnosis at all. I am completely sane and honestly I have no idea why I keep coming here"

That was also a lie, he knew exactly why he kept going. At the end of his first session he was about to tell Picani he wouldn't come there ever again but then he'd met Remus and he'd seemed so excited to meet Janus again so he couldn't bring himself to let him down. After that he never stopped going.

Remus held up his hand half asking half yelling "If he can say that he doesn't have a problem can I say that vomiting is just my kink"

"No you can not" Picani answered before turning back to Janus "Admitting that you have a problem is the first step mr.Khadae, give it a try"

Janus groaned before saying "Fine. The psychiatrists says that I have the sickening syndrome known as shut-your-mouthia but for some reason they call it eating-disorder-not-otherwise-specified, shortened ednos. Think anorexia or bulimia but I'm so bad at being sick they can't say I have them. I'm too overweight to actually be considered anorexic" It was true that he was chubby but that didn't take away from him having a serious disorder.

"It's a....start" The therapist chimed in with a cheery expression. "Mr. Lyon do you want to introduce yourself?"

The so called mr.Lyon had sat quiet the entire time in his chair next to Patton's. He was sitting with his back straight and had an oversized navy sweater on and a pair of matching suspenders that held up his jeans which were also oversized. From the small amount of his actual body he showed he looked skeleton thin as if he was a cliche poster about ed shown during school while the teacher talked about it (If not all those posters depicted girls). His hair was black and shaved on the sides but on the top it was a dark blue, so dark it was nearly black which matched his glasses. Under his eyes there were purple bags from exhaustion.

"Salutations, my name is Logan. I have been told that my diagnosis is anorexia" The man said. He was 26 years old and quite tall. Actually the only one taller than him was Remy.