-14-

Felicity

I suck in a deep breath when I saw him entering the room. His walk only can show his dominance and power.

"Good Morning Asher" Clara cheerfully said.
He only nods his head. But when he saw me beside her, his lips turned into a smirk. As if, he was mocking me.

"I'll take my leave now. Bye" saying this much Clara left the room, leaving me alone with him.

I blinked and watch her leaving. I was afraid he might hear my rapidly beating heart. I cleared my throat and turned towards him. He was already seated in his chair and was watching me sharply.

"Good Morning Mr Knight" I greeted him timidly.

"The papers?" he monotonously asked. It took me a minute to figure what 'the papers' he was talking about.

I hurriedly pulled out the contract papers from my bag and winced slightly while looking at it's state. It was totally covered with wrinkles and one end was slightly torn also.

He raised his eyebrow in shock when I put the papers in front of him. I bite my lips nervously and mumbled a low sorry.

He sighed, "There are some rules that every employee need to follow", saying this he passed me another set of papers. I took it in confusion.

"Go through each and every point. One mistake and you'll regret it Miss Miller" he warned.
"Drop you bag in your cabin and return with my coffee"

"Yes sir", I walked out of his office and entered the other door. The cabin was of medium size; not so big, not so small. But it was beautiful.

Placing my bag and the papers on the table, I walked out with the iPad and made my way towards the corner where the coffee machine was placed. Remembering Clara's words, I made him a cup of strong coffee.

Taking the cup, I went to his office door. Knocking twice I entered when I heard his 'come in'.

I placed the coffee on his table and took out his schedule for the day. I mentally thanked Clara again for making the schedule.

"Are you going to tell me my schedule or standing like a statue is your job?" He said while taking a sip of his coffee, without sparing me a glance.

Blood rushed to my face immediately after hearing him and I look down at the iPad.

"Um... You have a meeting with Mr Coulson at 9. Reservation at hotel Paradise is made for your lunch meeting with Miss Jasmin at 11. Then at 1:30 you have to go to the construction site of the new restaurant"

"Cancel the plans after 12. Arrange them for tomorrow or any other day. I want a meeting with Campbell brothers at 12. Call them and fix it. Arrange the conference room" he stated as I note down the changes.

"Anything else, sir?"

"No. Now go and get the file for Coulson's meeting. Meet me at entrance in 10 mins" he stood up and fixed his coat. He took his suitcase and walked pass by me.

I wanted to ask him where to find 'the file for Coulson's meeting' but he was out of my sight already. I ran to my cabin and checked the shelf.

'C...C....C....hah, here it is. Coulson' I found the file and check the contents inside. When I opened the file, I was unable to understand anything.
Don't blame me, I have no idea what meeting he was talking about and I surely don't know how to do this whole PA thing.
So I huffed and grabbed all necessary things needed and walked towards the elevator.

As I was waiting for him at the entrance, I saw a black car stop in front of me.

"Get in" I heard Asher commanding from the back seat.

'Am I suppose to sit with him in the backseat together? Can't I sit in front?'

I found myself in a dilemma. I went for the front seat but as I was about to open the door, he stopped me.

"Sit here, Miller. You're already wasting my time" his voice was clearly filled with annoyance.

I rushed to the backseat. Opening the door, I got inside and kept a good amount of space between us. But not even once I looked at him. I was scared, embarassed; totally flushed.

I felt him looking at me, before returning to his phone.

"I won't bite, woman" he said with a hint of amusement. But my breath hitched when he said, "at least not now"

Have you ever felt like jumping out of a moving car? Well I'm having that feeling right now.

I was feeling hot all over the body and I was second guessing my choice of cloth today. If my face was not red enough before, it was surely tomato red now.

Neither of us said anything for the rest of the ride. He was too busy on his phone and I never dared.
The silence was comfortable but only for him. I was dying out of embarrassment and anxiety, with a little amount of tingles all over my body.

We reached Coulson's company in next few minutes. He took long strides with his long legs where as I was trying hard to keep up with him. And being clumsy didn't helped a bit.

I balanced the file in one hand and my bag on the other. Plus the tube skirt I was wearing was preventing me from taking long steps.

'I'm so not wearing this shit from tomorrow' I groaned in annoyance.

"Any problem?" Asher shot me a look as we entered the elevator. My face again turned red for god knows why.

"Nope" I mumbled in a childish manner.

Reaching the meeting hall, Asher took his seat and I smiled at Mr Coulson before taking my seat. He was an old man in his late 40s. But he was very sweet. His assistant was a young man, probably of my age, who was stealing glances of me and once meeting my gaze, he blushed furiously and looked away.

'he is cute'

"The file" I heard Asher demanding, cutting my inner thoughts.

I hand him the file and he open the file checking each and every paper. Once all checked, he glared at me dangerously.

"Where are the meeting papers?" He hissed in annoyance.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"This file donot have the important documents. Where are they?"

'How the hell am I suppose to know about the important documents?'

"I-I donot know. I checked the shelves and I found only this file on Mr Coulson's name" I explained. I knew something like this was going to happen. I had the damn feeling.

"Did you checked your table?" He sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

'Dang it!'

My eyes widen up and I started counting my last few minutes alive. It's only 9 at the morning and I already scored a point in annoying this man, on my very first day at work.

"I a-am so sorry sir. I-"

"No problem Mr Knight. I've copies of those documents. Adam will just bring them" Mr Coulson said with a reassuring smile.

When Asher nodded, I breathed out in relief and said a silent thank you to Mr Coulson, who only returned my smile.

Minutes later Adam entered with a file and soon the meeting began. And let me tell you, it was hella boring.
Before, I was used to do table and computer work. I used to attend meeting very very rarely. So you can understand my pain.

But I didn't stopped taking notes though. I took notes for each and every point both the party offers. Pros for attending mass communication.

I was completely tired only by finishing the first meeting. I mentally groaned as I think about the whole day.

'Its gonna be a long day'