Chapter 6

Taylor snatch her watch on her bedside table and run towards the door while looking at the time

" 11 pm , Is it too late?.. It is"

"whatever"

She pressed G on the elevator buttons and she noticed that she wasn't even wearing any shoes.

Taylor was wearing a short mini black dress. The hem off the dress was at her thigh length and it makes her long flawless legs looks better than usual.

She looked around to check just in case any important people or her dad friends was around the lobby because she is definitely not wearing something that is mhm suitable?

One of the worker that was on duty at the lobby stood up and stared at her from head to toe in confusion.

Taylor zoomed her eyes towards his name tag and

Taylor : Alex, I am Taylor Swift and if i'm not disturbing your work may i check the name list of the people that is staying here tonight.

Alex: Yes i know you, i know you (Alex was mumbling) yes yes err yes you may

It's crazy if no one gets nervous around Taylor, there is something so natural and so attractive about her even when she is serious

Taylor went through the name list of the people staying at the hotel and she felt so disappointed after finishing reading the list. There was no Harry Styles.

Alex: Is there anything that i can help Ms. Swift

Alex walk towards taylor after seeing her banging her head on the counter table. Her hand kept going through her hair and she looks like she just woke up from a sleep.

Taylor : Harry styles... Harry styles UGH

She slammed her head on the table. He is driving her crazy and it's making her mad. Why is it suddenly such a big deal, Why does she want to go and see him and apologize for being rude so much. That was nothing to be honest. But Why. She can't seem to answer her own questions.

"OH" Alex said, "let me see"

Taylor's eyes lits up after Alex said here it is "Mark Greenberg"

Alex : He uses this name everytime he comes here, or any other hotel, to avoid crazy fans disturbing him at night wanting to go to his room

Taylor : EXCUSE ME? didnt you see the newspaper i'm his girlfriend

Oh my god what did i just say taylor said to herself. Alex laughed and said that he was just joking and he gave her the room number.

Taylor took a pen and wrote it on the palm of her hand

She run towards the elevator and screamed THANK YOU ALEX before she got inside it.She looks at the reflection of herself on the mirror .

Eyebags and no makeup. Great way to go and see a guy.She pressed the number 13 and smiled. Her favourite number hope everything is going to be alright.

The elevator opens up and she felt so nervous but she doesnt even know why she is doing this. She walk slowly towards the executive suit room number 1301 and press the doorbell.She heard footsteps coming towards the door.....