Chapter 53

The drink was just settling in and i know in my heart it was the perfect time to make a move. I watch her following the beats from far, she has grown up so much in just less than a year and i wonder about how things has been going in her life. I wonder if her lips are still as soft as it used to be and if she still tastes like the mixture of an expensive champagne and innocence

The way she dresses and acts, the way she's dancing along to the loud beats and changing partners every couple of minutes. She was not the girl that i used to know, her hair was not as golden but her eyes were still as blue like the tenerife sea. I can never predict her and it could still drive me mad. Showing up to my concert doesn't sound like something she should do after telling me that she used me. 

The second i entered the stage, i saw her silhoutte. Somehow, I knew it was her. It was insane but through out the whole time, out of thousands of beautiful faces, i couldn't take my eyes off her. It was just the way how she looks at me, her eyes could whisper to me things that i can't explain. The smile that could make my heart beat uncontrollably fast. 

I recall back to the conversation earlier that lead me to be in the same party as Taylor . " come and follow us to the after-party " zayn said. My eyes were still locked into hers.

         " better still be my winding wheel " i mouthed to her the lyrics of my favourite song while everyone else was talking. " in your wildest dream " she replied back softly. It was the first word she had ever said to me since we broke it off. I watch her long fingers playing around her locks. The jacket that was a little too big for her were making me crave to see her arms.

The feeling that i used to get when i see the new side of her, the excitement. It all comes back.

Another side of her that i'm excited to discover.

I walk slowly towards her, her loose cotton shirt were falling free on her, covering a few centimetres of her dark mustard shorts. I grab her waist that was a little too tiny and i felt her body rising for a second until she noticed it was me. I took one of my hand and grab a part of her whitte cotton shirt and tuck it a little inside of her shorts.

I watch her lips expanding into a smile, " i like it when you tuck a part of your shirt inside your shorts, like how it used to be " i whispered into her ears as i pull her body close to mine and wrap both of my hands around her tiny waist.

" you still remember " she said . I could feel her breathing on my neck. I pulled her face out from my shoulders softly, the scar from the accident that happened a year ago was gone. I touched the place of where the scar was at and there was really nothing left to be seen or felt anymore.

" have your scars disappeared? " i change my gaze towards her lips and i knew exactly what she meant.

And i didn't seem to care anymore. i was not hurt anymore by the fact that she used me. I miss her too much, she can use me all she wants as long as i can have her in my arms. I'm crazy, crazy for her.

I pull down my hands that were holding her temples towards the back of her head and pull her face close to mine. Making our lips to collide perfectly on each other, I felt her hands going up my shirt and i didn't care about who was watching, i kissed her passionately, my hands were running through her hair, her soft lips were so wild fighting against mine. 

She tasted like i miss you so much. If that even make any sense. She pulled out from the kiss and said " i'm sorry " and i kiss her once more to shut her off. I could feel her smiling beneath the kiss and it made me grinned wide and it felt like i was on top of the world. I had her back in my arms.

I entered her mouth and it felt just like the way it was before, but better. It felt like coming back home, our lips were sliding smoothly on each other. She bit my under lip making me to want her even more. Everything that she was doing were beautiful and enchanting. She was driving me insane with her touch.

" h-hotel room " i pulled out from the kiss this time. 

My hands were already all the way down her hips and she had her hand around my neck. She hook her head a couple of times making me feel confused. " London " she said. Her eyes were so blue. " crazy " i replied as i place hundreds of kisses on her neck..

" okay then lets drive" she said making me to look straight into her eyes. She was so crazy and it made me smile even more. A second ago, i wanted to be with her in a hotel room, giving her the best i could and to satisfy my cravenness for her touch and her kisses, the way she touches me and now here i am.

Changing my mind on how i should just drive around with her in a carlike how it used to be. " do you have a car ? " i ask her and that's when her face changed. " oh ya i don't " she replied as she scratch her head. I laughed at her and she playfully slaps my face. " too in love to think straight ? " i ask her making her smile.She was too beautiful. Her smile could supply all the lights in New York City .She wrapped her hands around my back and place her head on my chest. I could feel her fingers tracing out her name.

" anywhere, as long as i'm with you " she said. I didn't care if she could feel my heart pounding non stop or how it pauses for a while when she speaks. I wanted her to know what i really felt about her. I kissed the top of her head making her to lift her face up to me and leading to a soft peck on the lips.

" how about coffee ? " i offered her. She nod in agreement and i took her hand and held it tight. Our fingers found their way back and it was intertwining again. We made our way through the crowds to find the way out through the back door.

It was dark and quiet outside, but there was something loud about it. My feelings for her were so loud and i turn to my side to look at her face and she was staring right at mine. I tighten my hand that was holding hers and it felt so great to just be this way again. We were walking under the orange streetlights and it was just like how it used to be but better. The gap made us show our love more to each other, it made me realise about how much she affects me in my daily basis.

" lets run away Harry "