Chapter 39

DAY 18
Harry's P.O.V

I watch car passes by my street while thinking if i should go and find her at her house. She's only 15 minutes away but it feels like she's already somewhere across the world.I have my car keys hanging on my fingers and the 3rd beer bottle in my hand.I've been texting and calling her and no nothing. She cut me off completely. I took a glimpse at today's newspaper. There were still picture of me kissing Emma even though it was few days ago but even worse, there's a picture of Taylor going out with a guy.

She was laughing and he had his hand on her back. Her cheeks were red from the coldness, she let her hair down like how she would do her hair when she's with me.Her eyes were not so visible as she was smiling wide and he was too. He was wearing an office attire.He looks like someone that's in the same league as her. Someone that i have always thought would be perfect for her.

My heart aches seeing the picture of both of them. She would never do that to me. I know that but a part of me feels like she hates me so much. I'm a mess. Why didn't i push Emma away when she was just about to kiss me.

The media said that i don't care about her but they don't know that i've been losing my mind.

She's leaving to japan in 2 days and this can't be true. I don't want her to leave without listening about the story from my point of view. My drink was just settling in when i decided to just drive to her house.I stood up and grab my black leather jacket. My car key is still in my hand.

I took out my phone to call Taylor one more time.

no answer.

As i was just about to walk down the stairs, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn walked into my house. Their eyes were locked on me. "Where are you going" Liam said.

" where the fuck do you get the key ?! " i shouted while rolling my eyes. Liam has been a bloody asshole about Taylor, and now he's been acting nice towards me. It sickens me that he's happy to see us this way.

" calm down Harry " Zayn said and he walk towards me.

I rolled my eyes and decided to just walk pass them. I just want my time alone.

" let me follow you " Niall said and pull my shoulder. " give me the keys " he continued.

I was too lazy to even say no to him. No way they were going to let me drive when i'm drunk. I walk with Niall towards my car and i enter the passenger side.

I sat down on the passenger sit and i felt so empty. I don't even know if i'm ever going to see her again. I don't know what she's thinking right now. I run my fingers through my hair and my eyes were burning. Niall started the engine and drove out from the house.

" where do you wanna go ? " Niall asked.

" Taylor's house " i said

" okay " Niall said and he made a u-turn so that we were driving towards her house.

our ship is sinking