Chapter 44

" have a seat " i gestured Harry towards the couch inside my office. I never thought that he would actually come over. I tried my best to keep the proffesional look at work. But the second i saw him outside my office, i knew that i had to tell him everything and there would be shouting and screaming. I need to tell him about how i really feel and the truth.

      I just can't leave things unsolved. If i have to i would erase him out from my life. It's for his own good . 

I know he's going to tell me about the picture and beg me for another forgiveness. Just like the way he did before. 

" Taylor....look at me and listen " i recognize the sad tone in his voice. I look into his eyes for a second and broke it again by looking around. I just couldn't look at him. It was too painful. 

I heard him sighing. " She was Nick's friend..... Nick passed out in the car and i had to send her back but she kissed me. It's not like what you think Taylor.... I pushed her away! I'm telling you the truth.. I really lov-e "

        " okay " i said.

" i'm forgiven ? " i look at him, a smile crept on his face. 

I laughed at his dumbness . It's probably the last smile that he would ever give to me. " i said okay? " I frown my eyebrows and the look on his face changed.

The clock on the wall is showing that it has already been 5 minutes since he walked in. " you just wasted 5 minutes of my time at work so  leave " i said and smile at him.

" am i forgiven? " he said softly . He stood up and walk closer towards me.

" another chance? " he asked

" are you deaf ? " i asked.

He was not smiling anymore. It broke my heart, i love his cheshire cat smile. I could stare at it forever, it could make my heart beat faster than ever. But.. what can a smile give to me in this cruel world. 

I stood up and i spill it all. " i used you Harry " i said it.

Harry look at me confusingly.

" shut up Taylor , both of us clearly know that's not the truth " he said. He slowly run his hand through his hair and i realised that i know so many things about him. His habits and his attitude, the way he speak and i know the look in his eyes. 

I memorized it all and i could see that he was starting to panic.

I could see the pain his eyes.

I walk towards my table and pass him the file that i put aside. He refused to take it. I had no other choice but to keep asking him " take it and see " i smirk at him.   " what is this ? " he asked.

" well that's for me to know and for you to find out " i replied .Slowly, he took the file from my hands and flip through it. He didn't say anything. His eyes were still locked on the paper inside the files.

" seriously what is this " he look into my eyes.

" are you really that stupid Harry " I replied.

" Look at the sale of my hotel! remember our lunch at the hotel , NYC and everything that you did that made my name to be on the front page of the newspaper. Thanks to you . We got a lot of money from it you know " i laughed. 

I walk towards my table and sit on my chair. " the medias are smarter than you. They know about my plans all along Harry " I look at him standing there still have nothing to say.

" i was enchanted to meet someone that i can use "

" this is fucked up " he flipped through the papers once more and look at me again. " i know you well Taylor, this is not funny at all " he continued. 

He threw the files on my table and it slides perfectly in front of me. " do you? " i lift one of my eyebrows up and continue to sign all the contracts that i was doing earlier before he came and create a mess.

" Look at me Taylor "  Harry said. It's better for me to just ignore him. It's for the best. It was better for him to know the truth.

" you need me " he continued.

I look at him and roll my eyes. " you know we're different Harry, i was raised this way. Do you really think i put you first over my work? If you really think that way . You're messed up Harry " i said. I want him to hate me. I want him to forget about me .

" you need me no matter what " he said again.

" i would call you up or answer your phone calls if i need you " 

" you're going to come back at me " 

" i have a lot of people chasing after me "

" I can't fucking belie-" he said and i cut him off this time. 

" Well this is the truth. " i said coldly. I refused to look at him into the eyes. Still locking into the contracts that i have to sign.

" you've never loved me ?! " he raised his voice and i know that he clearly hates me now. 

" what do you think?! GOD you are really stupid Harry " i replied 

" You should know that i fucking hate you " He stared into my eyes when i wanted to take a glance at him and emphasize every single word in his sentence. His voice echo inside my head . His eyes were red and watery. 

He walk towards the door and slammed it shut.

" I fucking hate you " it came out of my mouth softly. " i hope you hate me "

Mission Accomplished.