Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V

I just hanged up from a call with Alex. I was planning to bring Taylor to meet him and Sierra, one of my closest friends from the states.I knew them through Simon Cowell. I had to work with them when they were in x factor and that's where the friendship started.

I can't lie that the past few days had been really good. I wan't Taylor to know more about my friends, family and just everything about me.

My phone rang and i answered it straight away after i saw Liam's name. I sat on the chair and watch the busy streets of New York while waiting for Liam to talk. I can feel the tension through the phone

He's been really cold towards me.I really didn't expect that he would actually call.

"Harry?" Liam said. He sounded upset.

"Liam, are you okay?" I stood up. I panicked a little bit thinking about what is wrong with him.Even though he's been bad towards me.He was never like this before. It took him a while to reply.

" It's j-j-ust about Taylor " he stuttered. Millions of thoughts went on my mind thinking about what he might say. I didn't expect it to be about Taylor actually.

He continued talking. " Harry you need to know that i think she's using you"

I felt blood rushing up my body and I clenched my fist after hearing him said that. How can he fucking say that. He doesn't even know Taylor.

" Fuck you Liam" I blurted out,I have no idea if i meant that or not. I trust Liam, he's a great person but really." All i want is to be happy and what you said doesn't make any sense at all!" I keep telling myself to calm down but Liam has been really pissing me off when it comes to Taylor.

" SHE AND HER FAMILY IS FUCKED UP " he screamed through the phone. My eyes were burning . I was speechless at the fact that he said that about Taylor.

"i'm sorry harry, I really am but you need to know" he was begging through the phone. He said to me before that i was overreacting about the whole thing with me and Taylor. I've been fun and he is the one that is overreacting. I don't fucking understand him at all.

Taylor has been working so hard, she's smart, amazing and i don't fucking get it. I was okay with it even though the paparazzi kept telling me that but it hurts to have someone that you trust so badly to not suppport your decision.

It's stupid that people keep telling me that she's using me. It doesn't make any sense at all because first.She's filthy rich and she had never ask me for money i mean why would she. She has her own career which is 100% better than mine. They say that because they don't see Taylor the way i do.

We're just 18 year old kids falling in love. It's just a big deal because of who we are.

I felt like shutting everyone off.

I hanged up on Liam.

*ding dong*

I ran towards the door and it was Taylor. Even though i know that she was going to come back a wide smile was plastered on my face.

It's so unfair that we have to go through this.

" Harry are you okay ? " Taylor said. She was staring at my face and i pulled her in for a hug. She hugged me back tightly like she never wants to let me go.

We're like a ship in a storm.