Chapter 18

Taylor's P.O.V 

        As i was enjoying the night getting to know more people, i saw Harry standing beside the stairs with his hand in his pocket.He was staring at my direction. I felt butterflies in my stomach and i quickly calm myself down. I keep moving around from people to people asking them about the night and everyone seemed that they're having fun.

  Everyone around me started dancing when the slow song that started to play. A few people asked me for a dance but i refused. I'm not good at dancing, and i don't think i'll ever be good at it. I walk out to the big garden to take some fresh air while everyone is still dancing.

The whole day had been amazing. I texted my driver to leave my car at the parking lot, i just kinda want to have some alone time tonight. There's a place that i've been wanting to go for so long and tonight sounds like a perfect time to do so.

I stare and got lost into the amazing view . It was not in the center of London and it took about 45 minutes to reach here. It was surrounded by mountains. I turned around to get back inside because the song was already done. 

" Harry? "

It was too dark at the place where he was standing making it really hard to even see his face. It was just like looking at his shadow but i knew it was him . He was standing 10 feet in front of me. He walk closer towards me making it harder for me to breathe.

Now i could see his face clearer. His eyes were staring into mine and we stood there in silence.

I told myself to not say anyhing harsh to him tonight. I realised that i push him away every time when we're together. I wanted to stay civilize with him tonight. The memory of him pushing her to the wall keep flashes into my mind when i look at his face.

It is not his fault for doing that.

It's my fault for feeling this way.

I probably overreacted that night when i saw him and cara. I felt like my heart was broken into millions of pieces. I cried and ran to the emergency stairs because i was scared if i would bump into Cara while going down. I cried at the stairs and i walked down the stairs from level 13 until i reach Lower Ground Floor. I opened the door and walk towards my car. I was still mad at him for kissing another girl. Somehow that night, it was fine for me to be mad. I didn't think it was insane, maybe because i was too broken. I wanted to find a bar or a club nearby, tears were streaming down all over my face while i was driving and i was driving too fast and the car got out of control.

I realised i was still standing right there in front of Harry.

" I'm sorry Taylor " he said now looking at the ground.

" If the car accident was because of me , you can hire people to come to beat me up. I won't report " he said softly.

i thought he was done but he continued. 

" I got mad because you didn't come that night, i don't know why i did that. it was a mistake, a big terrible mistake. i promise you i didn't do anthing more than what you saw " I walk closer towards him and i realised that his eyes were watery.

i was out of words to say. I never thought that he actually cares about me. I mean, all these time it had always been me who do this.i never thought that he would tell me that it was a mistake.

"give me another chance please...but taylor If the chain is on your door i understand, i really don't wanna force you. " He was making it harder for me to stand there watching him.

I grab both of his hand slowly and pull him in for a hug.

It feels so good to be in his arms again.

I'm going to take the risk. I'm going to let myself fall this time.

He was now hugging me back tight.

I guess we should really keep calm this time and stop freaking out about everything. Give it a go and if it works out it will. We're still young anyway. If it's not going to work out. We'll try and forget about each other.

Slowly, we were not hugging anymore and one of his hand was playing with the locks of my hair and another one was on my waist line. I place my head on his heart. I realised that i haven't said anything and it was the perfect time to let him know. I move my head near to his ear and whisper

" I was enchanted to meet you harry " 

" me too jersey green "

wait what.