Chapter 9

This is just 2nd copy of Chapter 9. Skip this chapter if you're able to download the chapter before! Sorry! I really dont know what happened but it wont load on my computer. Thankfully i can read it from my phone :).I changed it up a little bit. Nothing important! I might delete the first Chapter 9 once i finished rewriting this one!

Harry was walking around Taylor's pen-house. There were a lot of frames neatly arranged on the shelves.She turned on the speaker and blast the song Distance by Christina Perri. Her voice humming to the lyrics sounded so beautifully. He was wide-eyes when he saw a picture of Taylor with someone who looks like President Scott. Harry took the picture frame and look closer, to check if it was really The president.

He just saw President Scott's face on the newspaper recently.

BEST ENTREPRENEUR IN THE STATES " PRESIDENT SCOTT"

"Err Taylor... Is this your dad" Harry noticed that there were pictures of President Scott when he was younger with a little girl and a little boy on his lap. He lift up the frame and showed it to Taylor who was now pulling the curtains to the side to show harry the breathtaking view of Amsterdam.

"yeah he is" Taylor said with an absent mind not noticing that Harry was shocked.

 He quickly look towards Taylor with a wide-eyed expression making her looking at him curiously.Her face was written with What's wrong?

She walks closer towards Harry

Harry blurted out "You are the heir.... Park Sheraton SHIT This is your hotel"

"Oh GOD HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE" stroking his hair panicking.

Taylor laughed looking at Harry panicking walking back and forth in her living room. 

"hey look here" Taylor sat down on the couch and said "i'm still Taylor anyway" with a small smile, Her blue eyes were somehow glowing in the dark living room.

The way Harry's white t-shirt is half tucked inside his jeans and his slicked hair looks it's just plain crazy.Taylor said to herself. This guy is not even my type.It's crazy how i've always been the kind of girl who wouldn't even dare to speak to a guy and now i'm just wearing my heart on my sleeve. I dont care about what i say and all i know is i like to have him here right now.Taylor said to herself still locking her eyes on Harry who is now sliding on the long sofa couch that Taylor is sitting on.

His hand carefully grab Taylor's tiny waist making Taylor blush again uncontrollably and he pulled her onto his lap,Taylor slided a little bit making her head resting on Harry's chest.They were looking at the view of the city.Harry put his arm around Taylor, She could feel his heart beating. He couldn't helo but look at Taylor.

How can someone look so beautiful just like this.

It was quiet and dark and after a while Taylor broke the silence with a question.

"What are we doing Harry"she said softly

It hit her hard that this will go no where all of a sudden. She doesn't want to be missing him in the future just because of a night that they spend together, trusting him even when she doesn't even know this guy.She has to stop leading him on. It was not supposed to be this way. He's too different, a superstar. And Taylor is just a girl. Maybe not but it doesnt seem like her path will cross with this charming guy ever again.

"What the hell am i getting myself into" Taylor thought to herself

Harry replied casually while resting his head on hers.

"fall in love" harry's husky voice gave her chills.

Taylor quickly get out from in between of Harry's leg and said.

"leave,you should leave..i'm sorry this is not right" 

Harry stood up and walk towards her to calm her down but once again.She pushed him hard at the shoulder and mouthed leave.

"STOP PUSHING ME AWAY TAYLOR, I BEG YOU. IT'S BEEN GOOD, IT WONT HURT IF WE TRY" his face was sullen but he sounded so sincere.

He got really mad and confused. He knows that this is wrong and just plain stupid.Everything that is happening. That night. But she didnt ask him to leave just like that after coming into his room and asking him for random stupid forgiveness . Acting like he matters to her.

"Harry we don't even know each other OKAY! JUST FORGET ABOUT TONIGHT" she banged her forehead on the door. Showing signs that Harry should leave right away.

Harry got out of control and screamed at her

"fuck i bet you dragged thousands of guys into your house.well done taylor, let me see" Harry look at his watch "it's been only 6 hours , Congratulations. fucking proud of you"

Her face was red and puffy and she started breaking down onto the floor trying to control the madness that was burning inside her.

He doesn't get it. He doesn't get it. I can't accept to loose anyone anymore. He'll leave me alone. I'm just another girl. The night that they shared talking made her cry so much. Imagine in the future if they decided to see each other more often . What would happen if he leaves?

LEAVE she screamed.She's falling for him it has to stop.

He walked towards the door and turn around to look at Taylor. The last time to even look at her and he'll erase Taylor out from his life. He's good at it. Playing around with girls and just leave them like that.But she was now closing her ears tight not wanting to hear what Harry's going to say next about her. On the floor with tears.

Harry slammed the door shut. His back leaning on the door slowly sinking onto the floor. He could hear her sobbing.He just made a girl cried. A girl that he just met.

As he was trying to get his feet back onto the ground he heard Taylor on the other side of the door sobbing. 

" I'm sorry Harry i'm scared of falling "