Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

       The boys stayed over at my house tonight since we have the Park Sheraton Ceremony to attend tomorrow. All of us planned to go together. I was in my closet choosing on what to wear for the occasion. I turned on the tv and switch it to the E News.

It's getting harder and harder to stop think about Taylor when her face is literally everywhere. Newspapers, Magazine, Twitter , Internet .....

Is Taylor Alison Swift the heir of Park Sheraton was the girl that was seen with Harry Styles? The answer is yes.

Stay tune on E news to know more.

Great. They found out. Good job media. I took my phone and open my twitter app to check for the fans reaction. Not surprised, it was already all over twitter. Someone even took a picture of Taylor and i dancing in the club that night. I went through my timeline and saw #haylor .I couldn't help but laugh. That's hilarious. 

I was done with choosing the outfits but I waited for a while. for the news.. 

Harry styles and Taylor Swift were last seen together at a club in London. A month before One Direction stayed at Park Sheraton hotel in Amsterdam. She was spotted going into the hotel right after him. Are they dating? It is not yet confirmed. Harry said in an Interview that she was just a fan that he bumped into twice. Who knows? maybe he was just trying to protect her from rumours. But, Cara delevigne his ex girlfriend was also staying at the same hotel. A love triangle or a coincidence?

I walk out of the room while singing the song from our previous album. They don't know about us.

"MOM" I went around looking for her like a lost child. 

"Come downstairs! She's baking" Niall screamed.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen to see Niall and Louis with my mom.They were helping her arranging the cookies into the jar. Niall stuffed 3 cookies inside his mouth at one time when mom wasn't looking. I smirked at him.

I stole a jar and ran into my room and lock the door.

I took out my shirt and pants and i threw it on the floor.

I put a cookie in my mouth and i just want more.

ha ha lame

I turned off the lights and lie down on my bed, i hope everything is going to be alright tomorrow. I stare at the ceiling thinking about what if i go straight up to her tomorrow and ask for another chance. I'll tell her everything, about how she makes me feel and we can work it out.

*bzzz* *bzzz*

perfect timing i was just about to sleep. I rolled my eyes and reach for my phone on the bedside table. It was a message from Alex the winner of X Factor Usa. I quickly turn on my bedside lamp.

" Hey Harry, Sierra and I love the song so much! Are you sure that you want to give it to us? We recorded our version of it. I sent it to your email "

I went and log into my personal mail and saw the email that he sent. I press played and i thought they sang it amazingly. I wrote the song a while ago and Tom thought it was too "emotional" to be on our new album so i decided to give it to Alex and Sierra. 

The song is quite personal for me actually, There's going to be so many guesses on who the girl is if i release it myself. I told them to not tell anyone that i wrote it. I replied to his message " Yes! Both of you sang it so well! I'm sure no worries :) Just change my name to Mark Greenberg! p.s It's my secret identity! Haha!"

and suddenly i saw another email that made my heart pound 10x faster.

" Jersey Green just posted a new video on you tube"

I've been watching her videos ever since she posted her first cover of my favourite song on youtube "Drops of Jupiter" but she kinda stop posting frequently these past few years. I click on the link and it directly went on you tube. 

It's been so long since i've actually watched video.While the video was buffering, I turn off the lights again and tuck myself to bed.

"AHH New guitar" My inner fanboy was taking over me.

but

it was weird. She started talking

I wrote this song a while ago,

I could see her blonde hair but not her face. she had never shown her face before.

I got inspired when i met this guy in the street and he made me feel some kind of way.

is that..

I started writing when i got back, because it was just this positive wistful feeling of 'I hope you understand how much i loved meeting you'.

Taylor...

When i met him the second time, i decided to let it all out in this song too. I purposely write this song so that he'll know about what i feel but i don't think he'll ever hear it.I It is called enchanted.

I pressed pause. I'm so sure it's her.. street? first time? second time?. I replayed the part where she was talking about the song again and i'm so full of myself for thinking that it's for me. Maybe it is. I started panicking.

I stood up and sit on the chair next to my window. Trying to breathe properly. Okay first of all, this doesn't make any sense. I kept thinking and yes it does. The last time i watched her video was 5 months ago and I met Taylor about 2-3 months ago and that's why i never noticed.

I didn't know.

How can i not notice...

I had a crush on her when i was 13 and she made me want to learn how to play guitar. Before i joined x factor all i wanted was to see her face so everytime she accidentally move a little too much , and a part of her face is shown in the video. I would pause and imagine how she looks like.

It felt so strange.

I liked the colour green because of her. Mark Greenberg.

It was because of Jersey Green.

Taylor.

I press play to listen to it . 

I ended up repeating it for the next few hours until i fell asleep.

I love comments so much! It's been a while since the last time i felt happy about myself, you guys are going to heaven for making my day.HAHAHA!