Chapter 43

" I'm here to meet Taylor " i said as i stand up. He stared at me intensely.

        He looks way older than me. I watch him walking closer. My heart was beating so fast. I clenched my fist without me noticing. I felt something burning inside me, i didn't expect him to be in her office.

" leave " he said and pointed at the lift.

" no , i'm here to meet Taylor " i said. My ears and my face was getting hot. Who the hell is this guy to tell me what to do.

" LEAVE " He said sternly while staring at me.

That's when he hit me right at my rage point. I have had my own's fill I couldn't keep it all inside, It was the worst timing ever for him to be there. I didn't care what's going to happen.So I clench my fist and punch him on the face. I watch him falling down onto the floor. I laughed, " not as strong as you look like huh?" . 

" HARRY " Taylor's voice creep into my ears, that's when i notice about what i just did. I turn around and saw Taylor running out of the door. Just like what i expected, her hair tied up neatly with her glasses on. She ran towards the guy. His lips were bleeding.

" Tay- " i said halfway but i realised she was now holding his face and asking him if he's alright. I watch her fingers brushing the side of his lips . Her eyes were locked on his face. My mind was flashing back to the time where i spent with her, her index finger tracing my body, my jaw and the palm of my hand. Waking up to her brushing it on my face and kissing me softly. 

It was painful to see her being worried about someone else that is not me.

" Harry why did you do that ?" she said with her soft voice. Slowly, her eyes were locked into mine. It was getting harder for me to catch my breath. Those eyes were finally looking into mine. In a cold sweat i open my mouth to say. " i want to talk to you Taylor " . Our eye contacts broke and i watch her putting one hand on the guy's fore arm. " it's okay sean " she said to the guy. 

        I rolled my eyes, she was treating him nicely when he's the one who tried to kick me out of here. She was totally fine with me being there . I mean she haven't said anything bad to me.