All Might - Haha you both are strong but not enough to defeat me.

He then grabbed a piece of a gate and pushes it onto my back as he bends it.

Bakugo - Damn it I want to win but why do I need help from someone like you? Someone who's always ahead of me, someone I won't be able to match ever in my life.

With tears in his eyes he struggles to get up as All Might walks to him.

All Might - I know why you are so angry Young Bakugo because of the power displayed by Gokhan right? But you have to remember the difference between you two..both of you are skilled but your anger and pride are shackles to your improvement.

Bakugo - (weakly) Shut up All Might. If I need help from that bastard or anyone then I rather lose....did you hear me?

I then got frustrated as I broke through and punch Toshi away with the Kaioken and kicked Bakugo away.

Gokhan - DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU RATHER LOSE DAMN IT!! IF WE DON'T WIN TOGETHER THAN WHAT THE POINT OF BEING RIVALS?!!

Bakugo eyes widen as the words went through him and in that moment his anger grew to an extraordinary level.

Bakugo - AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Gokhan - Let's end this!

But in a flash it ended as Toshi punched Bakugo and me at the same time as we went through a building.

Gokhan - I know he's gotten stronger but I thought I was close to his level but that means that his whole life he was holding back?

In that moment he said something as I remembered the words of villains and it pushed me through a higher form a form I knew I had reached before.

All Might - Well after this I will kill everyone you both love even your precious Ochaco Gokhan.

Gokhan - Shut Up!!!

I transformed and in that moment something snapped my power grew to no end.

Bakugo - What...what the hell?!!

Gokhan - I feel it slipping if I can't win this..then how can I protect everyone.

Bakugo took this chance and started attacking All Might with giant full power explosion from his gauntlets.

Bakugo - Damn it I don't know what's going on with him but if he doesn't shape up now we won't pass!

Gokhan - I want to save everyone...I won't stand for this!

All Might grabs Bakugo and slams his head to the floor and seeing him on the floor powerless I snap and my power grows to a new level of power.

Gokhan - I WONT WATCH THIS ANYMORE!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

All Might - What the?

Ochaco - What is this?

Gokhan - I won't ever forgive you

Gokhan - I won't ever forgive you. YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FAMILY!!!

Celeron - He's finally done it. He's reached the second level of Super Saiyan! Super Saiyan 2.

In a flash I flew to Toshi and punched him hard in his gut as he spat out blood and kept going with the onslaught as it broke one of his weights and in that instant Toshi started picking up his pace but it was useless as Gokhan was only improving and he pushed his distance away and used the opportunity to finish him off with a full power Kamehameha.

Gokhan - KA...ME...HA...

All Might - I won't let y-......

Bakugo - EXPLOSION CANNON!!

A giant blast comes from Bakugo and distracts All Might enough for the final attack.

Gokhan - ME...

All Might - DETROIT!

Before he could even finish I use instant transmission and blast him.

Gokhan - HAA!!!!

All Might was down and I cuffed him as I fell to the ground unconscious with some ribs and fractured arms.

All Might - You wanted me to help Young Gokhan get stronger so that when he faces off All for One he can beat him for sure. Great job Celeron you raised this boy right.

Robot - Gokhan and Bakugo have cuffed All Might the final battle of the Exam is over. They have passed the Final Exam.

Hey guys finally it's done and one of my favorite arcs is coming the Training Camp also I'm gonna do a crossover with kakarot247 it's gonna be really fun and make sure you read her stories and the Universal Monster Gogeta is the story we are talking about thanks for reading.