"after moving in together with jungkook, i realized what i've done and i started self reflecting my own fucking actions, he makes me a better person and i feel like i'm being myself when i'm with him. there's no constant fucking pressuring to act all tough and shit. so you can fuck off if you're not here to make things better" jimin said rudely noticing how taehyung gulped and lifted his chin up.

"i fucking despise you park jimin." he spat, and with his heavy steps, he started walking away from jimin. two hearts felt heavy at the moment, but two hearts that were too selfish to cooperate with each other caused hurt to both sides and to an innocent bystander who had his own battles to fight through.

"i hope you think of what you've done and come back with something actually useful!!" jimin raised his voice, only seeing taehyung's back as the boy walked away from him. he sighed outloud, missing the old taehyung.

" please come back.." he whispered longingly as his narrow peanut shaped eyes grew teary.

_

"thank you mr. jeon.. i wanted to make the investigation within the school as long as possible and keep it from the authorities because i've always seen plenty of potential in you. i felt saddened to hear that you had been starting to abuse drugs and i grew extremely worried, now i feel relieved to hear you say you don't use but... unfortunately the report has been made."

jungkook's heart jumped all the way to his throat,the principal was understanding so why would he make a report?

"sir.. you said you wanted to keep this from the bureaucracy..?" jungkook asked, pinning his nails against his skin, feeling suffocated under the deep stare of the head of the university, feeling so small and helpless in the big world where people with less got treated like if they were less.

"i know and i really did but the complaint came from the student... kim taehyung?"

jungkook gulped heavily feeling his pupils shake from the hatred that grew inside of his chest, not feeling too surprised since he knew it, of course taehyung would do it all the way. maybe jungkook had thought that taehyung would've stopped for the sake of jimin, for the sake of their long friendship.

he sighed shakily, already feeling like he should give up with everything, with his life that kept throwing hardships after hardships on his shoulders, pushing him down, breaking his already weak bones, throwing him from walls to walls and letting him drown under the forever rain inside of his heart.
he wanted nothing more than to just take his last breath and become the dirt underground and leave his burdens on the surface.

he left the room, dragging his heavy feet as he walked up to see jimin sitting on the hallway holding his head. jungkook's problems just disappeared into the invisible air and worry took over his mind.

"jimin-ah?"

he lifted his gaze up, sad smile playing with his lips.

"oh..kook-ah, did it go well?" he asked, standing up as he walked closer to jungkook who also looked so fragile, as if he would break in a one touch.

"are you okay? what's wrong?" jungkook rushed to jimin, noticing how his state looked more upset than before.

"ah.. i just talked with taehyung.." jimin muttered, sighing heavily as they started walking together through the silent empty hallways, legs moving in the same pace being in sync.