Chapter Six: Colin you have to help me

Arrow's POV

It's the weekend and I've already figured out I dislike Kevin a lot. What he did to me the other night had been the start of the torture from Kevin.

It's nearly noon but I've not left the dorm. Ace and Colin went to breakfast but I didn't. I lied and said I'm tired so I could have a bit more of a lay in. I just didn't want to go because I'm feeling worried about the Kevin issue.

I mean who wouldn't. No wonder Jerrod wanted Colin to come here. Even if Colin knows how to deal with bullies it doesn't seem to help or stop Kevin bullying Jerrod and certainly if I ran into Kevin on my own again he wouldn't care about Colin's words he would still beat me up or bully me again.

I mean back at my old high school was hard and I can't begin to explain if here is worse. I guess with Kevin it is. I mean if he ever found out I'm gay he would pick on me even more. Why can't life just be easier?

The door to the dorm room swung open to reveal Colin and Ace both laughing. I sat on my bed sitting up right. Colin spotted me and then looked back at Ace. "I'm just grabbing my jacket going to leave the grounds for a few hours going shopping," he said grabbing his jacket and leaving me and Colin alone.

"Hey I was going to go find Jerrod, I'm worried about him," he says to me.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask him.

"Only if you want too but I thought you would."

"Of course I want too. Let me just get dressed," I smile at him. I don't really want to go because we are likely to see Kevin but I can't avoid him forever I'm going to have to see him sometime anyway.

I got dressed before we left the dorm to find Jerrod. We found him coming out of the cafeteria but Kevin was following him close behind. "Hey Jerrod you okey?" Colin asks.

"I've been better," he says.

"What's wrong?"

"Kevin," Jerrod whispers.

Kevin comes by us and bashes by me rudely and he winked at me. "Watch it," said Colin.

"Oh sorry it was by accident...wait nope it wasn't. You need to be taught who to actually hang out with you," Kevin sneered at Colin before he wondered off. I sigh and Colin looks at me and takes my hand.

"Don't listen. Come on I have an idea what all three of us can do," beams Colin.

Colin's POV

I sat on the bench with Jerrod. "Do you think I was a bit harsh on, Arrow?" I ask him.

"He will come around. So you really meant it? You think Kevin will come around?" Jerrod asks.

"I can't be sure yet but I think so but I don't know what to do. I mean he doesn't like Arrow at all and he has made that clear."

"I know but I need you. Colin, you have to help me," said Jerrod looking upset.

"I know but Arrow will need me too...,"

"You were going to leave him right? You said you would do anything to help me," begs Jerrod.

"I know, I know just give me a little bit of time," I say to him.

"Thanks bro," he says as he brings me into a cuddle. Am I actually going to do this? Am I going to let Arrow down...no I can do that without actually hurting him right?

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait.

This is not edited and sorry its short :(

I think I'm writing too many stories haha like i always do.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter tho any feedback would mean a lot