Chapter Fifteen: How or why is he here?

Unknown POV

As I got off the train, I had no clue where I was going. After checking back at the directions I had on my phone I some how managed to find the bus stop. Soon I would get there and soon I would be able to sort all this shit out!

Colin's POV

 I slumped against the wall taking in the fresh air. I can't begin to remember what the heck has been going on. Deep inside I remember every little detail and deep within I agree that Arrow is right, I'm a dick.

The other part me doesn't want to agree at all, like this isn't my fault and how he knew what he was getting into. I don't understand where my loyalties lye anymore and this is the first time I've had to get out of a situation just to be on my own.

What do you do when you know what you have done is so wrong but there is a voice telling you its alright, its not bad at all. I love Arrow with all my heart, I love him more then  anyone so what is stopping me loving him in the way he deserves? Is there something wrong with me? I don't even deserve him do I?

Arrow's POV

I crashed out on my bed after a whole hour of writing lines. I had to write lines about how I won't lock myself in the dorm from the inside as others can't get in, about health and safety. Like I care about that when I did it but hey I still got punished for it.

I probably just go to sleep. Not like I have much to do as I finished all my work off for classes for tomorrow. As I chuck the bed covers over me with the light already out and close my eyes the dorm door opens up to reveal Ace and Colin.

I turn to face the wall and completly ignore them, they better not make too much noise as I'm tired and just want to sleep.

 It didn't take long until they were both in bed too and I fell a sleep quite peacefully.

I woke to the sound of movement in the room. At first I thought maybe someone was getting up to go pee but I found Colin sitting up in his bed and crying. I thought to go over to him, make comfort him even if he hasn't been there for me but then he got up and came over to my bed.

"Arrow, I know you're awake now. I really need to talk to you but not here," he tells me.

"If this is really important to you, then okey." I follow Colin out the dorm and he takes me through part of the school I've never been to before, its quite old looking and cobwebs hang loosly down the small cramped corridors.

Finally he stopped and pointed out a door, which would fit no one over the age of ten most likely but I cramped down and headed through it with Colin right behind me.Followed darkness for quite sometime until we came up to a light.

We finally reached some stairs which Colin headed up first and we arrived somehow outside the school. "This is the only way out the school in the night," smiled Colin.

"How did you find out about this?" I ask him.

"It's a funny story," began Colin.

"But maybe I should tell it, as it includes me in some way," said a voice I reconized straight away but it can't be. I turn around and my whole face lit up in excitment, happiness and also confused and shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Always the sound of surprise, Arrow. You should know me by now, how long have we been friends? You know I will always be there when you need someone the most and clearly you need me. So who should I shout at first?" he laughed.

I can't believe it still, how or why is he here?

I can't believe Paul is here.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :)

Please let me know what you think it mean a lot!

Oh and this will be finishing soon :(