Chapter Three: Good night

Colin's POV

Lucy kept on going on about how her father is this famous builder and how he owns many building firms but hardly any of it really went in as I lined up to get my lunch with her. As I grabbed a tray my heart leapt when I saw Arrow come into the lunch hall with two girls and my brother Jerrod.

"Lucy, do you mind if we can wait for someone?" I asked her even though I doubt she is listening.

"Oh as long as you got someone to hang with that is fine. I'm going to go sit with my boyfriend, see you later." I watched as Lucy carried on in the line. I let people go by me and then I headed towards Arrow, my brother and the two girls with them.

"Colin," smiled Arrow as I approached him. He went for a hug and I went too but then my brother looked at me weirdly and Arrow caught on to and we stopped.

"Sorry guys but Kevin is watching," said Jerrod worried.

"Hey we can cuddle later as long as you're okey Arrow," I smiled to him and he nodded.

"So where is Kevin?" I asked him.

"Over there," said Jerrod trying to show me without pointing too much so he wouldn't spot him doing it.

"He is in my year but I've not had any classes with him yet," I said to Jerrod.

"Maybe he is in lower classes," giggled Abby.

"Yeah properly," I said to her.

"You know Abby and this is Kiran," Arrow introduced the other girl.

"Nice to meet you," I said shaking her hand and she smiled. We all headed over to the food line to get our lunch. Arrow smiled at me and I beamed back at him. With Arrow just being near me makes me feel that little bit better. The rest of my day has been terrible. The only good parts were when I was with him.

I looked at what they were serving. "What are you having?" she asked. I looked and saw they are serving jacket potato with tuna.

"Can I have a jacket potato with tuna and cheese please?" I asked. I watched as she put it onto the plate.

"Would you like anything else with that?"

"Can I have a bit of salad and some of that chicken on the side? I asked.

She put it onto the plate and gave the plate back to me. "Thanks," I said before I headed over to the next bit which had drinks, crisps and cookies.

I grabbed a drink and a cookie before I went to the last bit and grabbed some fruit. I looked behind me to see what Arrow was getting and I smiled when I noticed him getting the same thing as me. Just one of the many reasons why I and Arrow get on so well as well thats why we love each other so much, we like the same things.

I found a table free and sat down. Arrow joined me soon after. Jerrod, Kiran and Abby took a little longer but they finally joined us too. "You two like the same things I see," smiled Abby.

"Yeah we do," I smiled to her.

"That is just lucky though because I fell in love with him for a completely different reason," said Arrow as he took a sip of his orange juice.

"Which happened to be?" asked Kiran wanting to know more.

"That would spoil how amazing our relationship is then wouldn't it," giggled Arrow.

"You're such a pussy laughing like that!" boomed a voice from behind us. We turned around to find Kevin behind us with his little group of boys and what I took girlfriend hanging on his arm.