Acceptance 2 (BoyXBoy Watty Awards)

Hi guys

So here we are and yes Acceptance is back

So yeah I called it Acceptance 2

One because its less confusing

Two I think it still about accetapnce ect and as the story goes along you will understand y

I want to thank Imy for doing my cover for me :) i love it and I've dedicated the chapter to her

As this is a second one Feedback and votes would mean a lot just to know that you are reading and enjoying haha.

I hope you enjoy the prog and i hopefully get the first chapter up as soon as possbile

Thanks for all the support you have given to me on Acceptance

It has over 50,000 reads and that is blood epic haha

THANKS GUYS AND AS REQUESTED ASKED OR I TAKE WANTED HERE IS ACCEPTANCE 2 SEQUEL :)

I'm gonna put this into the watty Awards so it mean a lot if you support the story if it deserves it thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"You don't see what you have become," I said angrily.

"What do you mean? I still love you Arrow," said Colin angrily back.

"No, you bloody don't! I let you push me away, I let you protect your brother but this has taken it too far. Those boys you and your brother hang out with...just forget it," I said annoyed.

"Go on say what you wanted to say don't be a chicken," said Colin.

"Me a chicken, ha you are so stupid and blinded. They don't care about you, they just use you. You let them call me names today, you let them...I can't do this Colin I can't do it anymore now piss off!" I shouted at him.

Colin stormed out the room. I slammed the door locking the bolt even if you not meant to do that tears streaming down my face. I can't believe this. After everything I gave up for him and he can't even see what he is doing. I don't know what to do...

Three weeks before

Arrow's POV

"You don't have to go," said my mum squeezing me too tight as we stood outside the boarding school with my dad getting my suitcase out the car and my sister standing right next to us both.

"I want too," I said to her.

"You mean you have no choice because you love Colin so much it kill you to be away from him," said my sister before my mother could say probably near enough the same thing. If anyone knew my mum and sister separately they would catch on quite quickly they are mother and daughter.

"Does it matter why I'm here, all that matters is I want to be here okey. I love you guys so much and I'll come back for holidays. Don't forget me now," I said which made my mum squeeze me even harder and my sister and dad joined in too.

"I can't breathe," I managed to say. They let go looking at me.

"It's not going to be the same without you at home," said my dad, giving me a firm hand shake.

"You don't know how much that means to hear you say that but we'll all get use to it soon enough. I'll make sure to phone and check in and everything, don't worry about that," I told them all firmly.

"Are you sure you are going to be okey?" asked my mum.

"I'll be fine. I've got Colin and his brother and that is all I need," I told her as she cuddled me again. I've never been hugged so much in my life.

"Okey honey good luck, be good and don't let anyone put you down. I love you sweetie," she said as she kissed me on the forehead before she climbed into the car and I saw the tears coming down her face.

"Don't do anything stupid you're still my little brother," Izz said as she cuddled me and put her hand through my hair.

"Stop that," I laughed which made her smile before she got into the car too.

"I guess this is it son," said my dad.

"I guess it is," I said.

"You're all growing up and now I can't even watch you now," said my dad and I noticed his eyes watering.

"Hey it will be okey dad and I thought I was gay," I giggled and he laughed too.

"Keep your head held high, I love you Arrow and I'll always be proud," he said before he cuddled me and he went around the car and got into the driving seat. I grabbed my holdall before I pulled my suitcase towards the entrance of the boarding school. I would hopefully find Colin somewhere inside.

This is where it all changes. I've been told boarding school is a lot worse than normal school. I just hope Colin knows what he has put himself in for, I'll be okey I'm doing this for Colin and as long as I'm with him I don't care.