Chapter 14*

Rhiannas POV

It's been a week since I've been to school and honestly I don't even know why. I've been depressed lately and Shawn consumes my thoughts way to much. I haven't talked to the guys except for Cam because Cams Cam and he's my best friend so I can't ignore him as easily as the others.

I'm currently walking to school dreading what might happen today.

I soon arrive just in time to hear the bell ring as I quickly rush to class. Before I can even get to my locker and hand snakes around my waist and picks me up.

"How dare you not contact us for a week and leave us worried and then not even tell us you're coming" I hear Sammy say. I laugh as he places me back down.

"Come on I don't want to be late to class." I say as we begin to run down the halls. We make it to class just in time to hear the second bell which earns us a glare from our teacher.

We sit down and get to work. JJ and Jack haven't talked to me yet but it might be that they are on the other side of the room.

JJ shoots me and smile and makes funny faces occasionally while the teachers not looking but Jack is completely ignoring me. I didn't think much of it. I just shrugged my shoulder and ignore it.

As we're in class I begin to slowly drift off to sleep. When I'm nearly asleep I hear the bell ring which makes me jump. Sammy cracks up laughing while I roll my eyes. I got up and playfully pushed him before Sammy dragged me to where JJ and Jack were.

"Hey shorty" JJ says which make me roll my eyes playfully. "Anyway we're going to the mall after school if you wanted to come."

"Sorry I don't really feel like it today" I say with an apologetic smile, "But I'm going to Cams so you guys should just come once you're finished your shopping."

Sam and JJ nod while Jack looked at his phone uninterested in our conversation. We begin walking to music when someone taps me on the back. I turn around and see matt with a smile and his classic bucket hat.

"Hey Matt" I say

"Hey Rhianna, How are you?" he asked politely but I knew he was referring to the other night.

"Good Thanks, Thank you for the other night."

"No problem it was nothing"

"What happened the other night?" Jack interrupted. Oh now he decides to talk.

"Nothing" I said bluntly. Matt looked in between us before looking back at me

"Anyway I should get going, I don't want be late for class."

"Sure, I'll see you around?"

"Of course" he said with a smile. I'm surprised Matt talked to me. Let's face it you don't usually wanna talk to a crazy chick you saw crying while hanging out with friends.

We continue to walk to class while I feel Jacks glare on me. What's up his ass? He's treating me like he did when he was angry at me, but what have I done this time to piss him off.

We sit down while I take out my favourite book ('Perks of being a Wallflower') and begin to read.

As I'm in the middle of reading a chapter, the book gets snatched out of my hands.

"What ya reading?" Sammy asks as he flips it to the front cover, "'Perks of being a Wallflower', huh? I know this book sorta, well I've watched the movie" He says which makes me laugh as I take the book back from him.

"It's one of my favourites." I say

"Well then you have to let me borrow it sometime" he says with a smile