Chapter 6

Rhiannas P.O.V

I'm sit in English waiting for the bell to ring as I tap my fingers against the wood of my desk impatiently.

Usually I would be happy that the day was almost finished but today I was dreading it.

I didn't want to spend time  with the Jacks.

I've been trying to think of an excuse for the last hour but nothing's comes to  mind other then getting out of here before they see me.

The bell rings as I grab my stuff and rush to my locker in hope that I'll be able to get out.

As I shove my books into my locker I feel an familiar presence behind me.

I turn around and see JJ leaning against my locker with a smile while I let out a sigh of disappointment which he seems to ignore.

"Okay so if you want we can just go to my house and I'll drop you off home later." he says

"Yeah sure." I say giving him fake smile

"Great."

We begin to make our way to his car when I see Jack walking towards us with an bored expression until he gets stopped by Brittany making him roll his eyes.

He looks up and sees me watching and his attitude towards her changes immediately and he shamelessly flirts back making me laugh to myself.

What was with this dude?

Before I know what JJ's doing he starts to walk over to them, dragging me behind.

They greet each other while I awkwardly stand there while Brittany glares.

"Okay you ready to go Jack?" JJ asks.

"Yeah just give me a minute." He says looking back at Brittany with a wink.

I can't help but roll my eye before looking at my phone to text Cam.

R: I'm stuck with the Jacks and it would be great if you came and saved me

C: Nah

R: Well fuck you. Bye bitch

C: Bye Rhi love you to

I laugh and put my phone away I look  to see them eying me strangely.

"Anyway we should get going, Jack ya coming?" JJ says

Jack nods before saying a quick bye to Brittany as I follow to two out of the school and out to the car park.

"SHOTGUN!" I scream and run to the front.

I hear Jack profanities under his breath. I stick my tongue as he rolls his eyes while JJ laughs at our childish behavior.

We all get in and JJ start to drive. We stay silent during the ride as I awkwardly play with my hands and look out the window.

We soon reach our destination as I gawk at the sigh in front of is.

It was a modern house and reminded me something the Kardashians would live in.

Okay maybe I'm overreacting but it's a nice house.

We walk in as Jack and JJ dump their stuff on the ground while my eyes wander the house with amazement.

"You have a really nice house." I finally say to JJ

"Thanks, my parents are at work so we can work in the studio for a bit."

I just nod still admiring the surroundings.

Jack goes off to the kitchen and open the fridge looking for food while I follow JJ.