Chapter 12

Rhiannas P.O.V

I wake up with a killer headache. I feel someone’s arm around my waste as I lay down. My eyes widen as I begin to freak out and push whoever’s next to me off the bed. They land with a thump and let out a groan.

“Rhianna, what the fuck?” he groans in his raspy morning voice.

I look down and see Jack on the floor, shirtless.

All of a sudden I feel something traveling up my throat. I get up and run to the bathroom which was luckily connected to the bedroom.

I begin to throw up as I hear Jack enter the bathroom. He comes over to me and lifts my hair out of the way and rubbing my back.

Once I’m finish I flush the toilet and go and look at myself in the mirror to see a massive hickey.

What the fuck!?

 I look over at Jack who’s standing at the door. Shit, he has one to.

 That doesn’t mean it was me who gave it to him right? Maybe I mean last thing I remember is playing spin the bottle and kissing Sammy and Jack.

“What the fuck happened last night after spin the bottle.” I asked

“You don’t remember?” I give him a ‘duh face’ before he continues “Your drink got spiked and so I brought you to my place.” He said

“Did we...”

“No, you sure tried though but I didn’t want to take advantage of you.” he said. I’m surprised. Most guys would definitely would have done different. But then how did I get a hickey. How did he get a hickey?

“How did I get a hickey then?” he looks down kind of guilty.

“When you first came onto me I wasn’t thinking so I kissed back and then it got heated and I started to kiss your neck before I realised what I was doing, sorry”

“Oh, how did you get a hickey” I mumbled slightly jealous. I think he picked it up because he began to smirk

“Before you went to bed you decide to straddle me and give it to me. No need to worry beautiful I wouldn’t let anyone but you give this to me-”

“Alright I get it.” I said which made him laugh. We just stay in silent for a moment as I try to remember any more thing from last night. I soon interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket. I quickly pick it up without looking at the I.D caller.

“Hello?”

“Where are you?” I hear Cameron’s worried voice on the other end.

“My drink got spiked last night so Jack took me to his house.” I say

“Oh really? Did you guys fuck or anything?” I could practically hear his smirk on the other end.

“Shut up and no we didn’t you can ask him because I have no idea what I did” he begins to laugh

“Oh please I saw the way you kissed him last night and the way you looked at him. I swear you like him” he says

“Shut up, No don't” Did I? No I’m not that was a one night stand type of thing plus I was drunk, well short of.

“Whatever we all know you are... Anyway come and have breakfast with me and JJ, jack can come to if ya like”

“Shut up and fine I’ll ask him bye love you loser” I say before hanging up, not waiting for a respond. I look up at Jack who already has his eyes on me.

“Cam wants to go get breakfast, you can come. JJ will be there to” he gives me a smile before nodding.

 I begin to fiddle with my clothes. They were really unconfutable to sleep in and I feel all grossed out that I’m still wearing them.

Jack must have noticed because he offered to let me borrow some of his clothes which I agreed to until we get to mine.

I quickly get changed into Jacks shirt but I leave my shorts on.

 I walk into his room while he looks at me with a smile. I raise my eyebrow while he just shakes his head and smiles.

I roll my eyes and begin to head downstairs with Jack following behind. We get into his car and drive off to mine.

I didn’t need to worry about my dad being home because he was always working. I quickly take a shower while Jack watches TV in my room.

 I decide to keep wearing his shirt and just put on some tights underneath. I walk out and grab my wallet and phone and signal Jack towards the door.

He shoots up and quickly follows behind me as we get into his car and drive off to the address Cam told me.

We get out and make our way inside. I find Cameron and run up to him to give him a hug. He lifts me off the ground and spins me around before putting me down. I go up to JJ and give him a hug before we sit down.

 Soon enough a waiter comes. She had long, red hair and her boobs were practically falling out of her shirt. She gives the boys a flirty smile and ignores me.

“Okay what can I get you guys?” she says with a wink. The boys placed there order while she gave them a smile until I ordered and her facials changed, like she was annoyed by my presence.

Once she’s finish she walks off swaying her hips hoping the boys were looking. I roll my eyes.

“So where did you guys go off to last night?” Cam asks even though I already told him. I give him a glare but he ignores it.

“Uhm nowhere” Jack said catching on to my glare.

“Oh okay...” Cameron said “cute hickeys by the way and nice shirt.” he said gesturing to it.

I give him another glare while Jack looks down awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.

Luckily we don’t have to respond since the slutty waitress has returned to give us our drinks. She gives the boys a wink while bending down trying to show her breast. I swear I’m going to throw up.   

JJ begins to laugh at my facials which makes me burst out in laughter as well. The waitress gives me a dirty look before walking off again.

“Dude your face” JJ says in between breathes. The other two boys just look at us like we’re crazy.

The waiter comes back again with our food but frankly I don’t want to eat it afraid she spat in it or something so I just put it to the side.  I see the boys napkins have ink on it.

Call me x

Wow. Desperate much. Like I could understand if it was one of them but all 3 really? The boys quickly finish their food while I go on my phone and check on twitter. I see someone messaged me from my old school. Josh Alexander. One of my bullies or should I say one of our bullies.

Hey, okay I understand that you probably don’t want to talk to me but I’m really sorry for all the shit I caused you and Shawn. I regret it so much and I know it's been a couple of months but again I'm sorry. You loved Shawn and he love you and i know I'm one of the reasons he was takin away from you. Again I'm sorry I don't expect you to forgive me but know I'll try my hardest to make it up to you.

I begin to get angry. If he regretted it so much then why did he do it? Now that he’s dead he decides to apologise. Now that he’s taken the one thing that means everything to me he thinks he can just apologise. No fuck him.

I begin to get angry and tears begin to fill my eyes. I shoot up from my seat and storm out the door. I hear the boys call my name but I ignore them and begin to run. I just need to be alone right now but I know Cam won’t give up because he'll fears I’ll hurt myself.

 I continue running until I get to a park. Luckily I can’t hear them anymore so they must have stopped chasing me. I sit behind a bush a cry wishing I was in his arms that he was still here but he wasn’t.

I begin to replay memories of us together in my mind. I swear we were inseparable. Just thinking about these things made me cry harder. Why did he have to leave?

I continue to cry until I slowly drift off to sleep.