Chapter 5

I let out and exaggerated sigh as soon as he sits down.

He gives me a glare then rolls his eyes before looking around the room.

I laugh to myself before taking out my notebook and drawing.

I feel someone's eyes on me so I decide to look up and see Jack watching me.

"Do you mind?" I say, he give me a smirk.

"No, not at all."

I roll my eyes before focusing back on what I was doing and ignoring him.

All of a sudden I hear the sound of high heels clicking against the floor I look up and see Brittany giving me an obvious glare as she walks toward us.

"Hey Jack, I was wondering if you wanted to work on our project after school." She says while twirling her hair and giggling.

"Uhm, sorry I can't I'm hanging out with JJ after school." My eyes widen as I quickly shot my head up.

I thought I was hanging out with JJ after school.

I silently pray that he's just saying that to get away from her.

He gave me a smirk knowing that he caught me off guard as I scoff at him.

Brittany gives me another hateful glare before facing Jack again with an innocent smile.

"Oh okay, we can just work on it tomorrow or something."

"Yeah sure, whatever." He says uninterested

She walks off as I turn my head back to Jack.

"Are you seriously hanging out with JJ after school?"

He gives me a smirk.

"Unfortunately, I mean who wouldn't want to hang out with someone as fine as her," He says looking Brittany up and down as she walks away "but JJ really wanted me to come over." He says with a smug look

"But you can't, JJ and I are working on our duet and we can't have you there."

"And why is that princess, do I distract you."

"No, you wish Gilinsky." I scoff

"Great looks like I'll see you there."

I another exaggerated sigh before the teacher walks into the room.

I decide to ignore him and try to get my work done.

The bell rings when I shoot up from my desk and quickly grab my books before I make my way out of the classroom when I hear someone call my name.

I turn around and see JJ.

"Hey Rhianna, since we're in the same class and we're partners I thought I'd walk you to music."

I give him a smile and nod my head as I walk beside him in the busy hallway.

After a while I hear the sound of running behind us I turn around and see Jack and Sammy.

They push JJ out of the way and stand on either side of me.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Sam says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and ignore him trying to find my way next to JJ again but they continued blocking me.

I feel my phone vibrate against my leg as I take it out and open the message.

C: Hey beautiful, how's school?"

I smile but before I type in a answer Jack pulls me from my thoughts.