Chapter 13

I wake up on the park floor. I look around and it’s starting to get dark.

Wow I was here for that long. I sit up and slowly pick the sticks and leaves out of my hair. I could only imagine how terrible I looked knowing I’d have bloodshot eyes from crying so much and smeared make up across my face.

 I’m lucky there weren’t any little kids in the park at the moment knowing they’d probably think I’m a monster.

I slowly get up and look down at my phone to see 45 missed calls and 70 text from Cam 33 missed calls and 50 text from Jack and more from the other boys.

I knew Cam would be freaking out the most so I decide to text him first.

R: I’m fine okay just someone messaged me and it brought back memories and I couldn’t be around you guys I’ll talk to you later about it though.

C: OH MY GOSH RHIANNA I WAS SO WORRIED! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! And where are you I’ll come pick you up, I’m going to text the boys to tell them you’re alright

R: Okay and I just want to be alone right now so you don’t need to pick me up

C: can you at least call me so I know you’re alright

R: fine.

I quickly dial Cams number and he answers immediately.

“Hey are you alright. Do you want me to come over? Where are you?”

“I’m fine Cam I’ll tell you next time I see you I just need to be alone right now.” I say

“I don’t think it’s the best for you being alone when you’re upset.” I roll my eyes before hanging up. He seriously just needed to learn to shut his mouth sometimes.

I begin to walk home keeping my head down knowing I looked like a mess.

As I keep walking I hear the sound of deep laughter. I look up and see a group of boys on the corner of the street. Great.

I keep my head down and walk faster knowing that I had makeup smeared down my face. The group of boys go quiet when I walk closer which indicates something else caught there attention and I knew that was me.

I begin to walk faster when I hear them whisper to one another.

“Hey is she alright,” I hear one of them whisper to their friend. I mentally scream at them not to come near me as I past them. I feel relief but not for long when I hear footsteps quickening behind me.

“Hey, are you alright” one of the guys ask. I don’t bother looking up and just nod. He lets out a sigh obviously knowing I wasn’t.

“Seriously, come on I’ll walk you to where ever you need to go anyway. It’s getting dark and it’s not safe for you to walk around.” I don’t bother fighting with him, I was too tired to put up a fight. I just continue walking without talking.

He follows behind me as we walk in silence until he speaks.

“Do you want to talk about what happened or?”

“No sorry”

“It’s fine I understand, my names Matt by the way.”

“Rhianna” I say and finally deciding to look up. He had brown eyes with dirty blonde hair and wore a bucket hat. He gives me a shy smile before continuing

“Wait do you go to Westsides?”

“Yeah...”

“No way me to, I thought I recognised you from somewhere, you hang out with the Jacks and Sammy aye?” I nod. Soon enough we get to my house.

“Bye thanks for walking me home Matt.” I say thankfully

“No problem I’ll see you around?”

“Sure” I say with a small smile. He waves me goodbye as I walk into my house. What a surprise my dad’s not home. I walk into my room and collapse on my bed quickly falling to sleep.

(A/N okay I’m so sorry I haven’t updated. I haven’t had my computer and all my assessments were due this week because my teachers suck dick. Anyway here’s a short update. I’ll make sure I update more chapters during the weekend since I haven’t updated much this week.)