Chapter 10

I awake as the bright sun shines in my eye through the blinds. I look around the room for Cameron but find no sign of him.

Knowing he was probably already down stairs I get up and start to get ready.

I obviously didn't want to go to school today but I had to face her eventually and the sooner I get it over with the better. I get up and look in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red from crying and I looked tired.

I quickly head to the bathroom and get in the shower. I get changed into black tights and an oversize tie dye shirt. I put on some eye liner and mascara and grab my phone then I head down stairs. 

I walk into the kitchen and see a shirtless Cameron making himself breakfast.

I pull out one of the stools and sit down.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?" Cameron asks

"Good thanks, how am I getting to school today since you didn't bring your car."

"Jack said he'd take you."

"Okay and how are you getting home and what time is he coming?"

"I'll walk" he says with a shrug "and he'll be here any moment now."

With that I hear a knock at the door as I shoot up to go answer it.

I open the door and find Jack looking down at his phone and leaning against the door way. He looks up and gives me one of his charming smiles.

"Good morning, you ready for school?" he asked.

"Not really" I say with a laugh "I'll be right back I just need to grab my stuff, you can come if you want Cams here in the kitchen and my Dads at work."

He nods before following me inside.

 I lead him into the kitchen so he can talk to Cam while I quickly go stairs to grab my phone and backpack. I rush back down before saying good bye to Cam as I walk with Jack and getting into his car.

The boys weren't in the back so I assume JJ must have taken his car today. I felt quite anxious.

The thought if facing all those people who knew scared me. How would they react? How would she react?

"Its fine don't worry about her, I'll make sure I'm with you the whole day to protect you."

 I smile and nod still not sure if he was just saying it to comfort me or if he meant it.

Before I know it we arrive at school. My eyes scan the school car park trying to find the boys as I wait for Jack to get out of his car before walking into school.

I got glares from strangers making me want to turn around and drive home.

Jack must have realised because he made me stop so he could give me a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me as I look up at him to find his eyes were already connected with my as he gave me a smile.

I give him a reassuring nod as we continue to make our way to class.

"Where are they boys." I asked Jack as we take a seat

"I don't know, if you want I can text them" he suggest as I give him a nod.

He gets out his phone and begins to text them while I fiddle with me hands.

Soon enough the bell rings and still no sign JJ or Sammy.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson.

 As she's in the middle of speaking Sammy and JJ burst through the door with mischievous grins on their faces.

Oh no, what did they do.

The teacher rolls her eyes at them before telling them to take a seat.

JJ and Sammy come up the back and sit with me and Jack as the teacher goes back to trying to teach us.

"Where were you boys" I asked worried.

Before they could answer the two boys who held me came through the door with bruised up faces.

They looked like they've just been in a fight. Oh no.

 I look back at JJ and Sammy and glare at them. They smirk and try to hold in a laugh.

I turn to Jack he instantly tensed up at the sight of them. I place my hand on his shoulder instantly making him relax but not fully.

He looks over at me and gives me a small smile before returning his glare at them.

"What did you guys do, they're going to give me more shit now and you guys could get in trouble." I tell them

"Chill no one saw us and if they touch you it'll happen again but worse and they're too scared to tell." Sammy says while I groan and roll my eyes.

"Well you could have waited for me, now they're going to get messed up twice" Jack says.

I give him a glare but he ignores me while the other boys smiled at Jack before shrugging.

 I give them all one last glare before turning my attention back to the lesson.

The bell shortly rang and I realised no Brittany and if I'm honest I hoped it stayed that way.

We all stand up and head to music.

They walking rather closely to me making realise they were being protective as their eyes scan the hall way for any type of threat.

 I smile slightly as we enter the class and we took our seats.

JJ and Jack sat next to me while Sammy sat next to Jack.

I decide to go on my phone and text Cam.

R: guess what the boys did?

C: what?

R: They're being all protective and don't even get me started on what they did to those boys.

C: Glad the guys got what they deserved .

R: What happens if they get in trouble for it?

C: They don't care if they get in trouble you mean more than that to them, and I'll pick you up after school to go to Sammys at about 7.

R: Oh yeah I forgot I'll be ready.

"Hey Sam"

"Ello Rhianna" he says in an English accent

"How many people are coming tonight and do I know any of them?" I ask

"About 50 and you know a few maybe but yeah."

"How the fuck is 50 a small amount of people."

"Well it's nothing compared to my party's" he says proudly.

"You guys are coming to night?" I ask Jack and JJ. They both respond with a yes.

"Okay good, if I get lonely don't blame me for following you guys around for the whole night."

"I wouldn't mind" Jack smirks.

*skip till after school at my house*

I rush through the front door and sit on the couch.  I know I had a couple of hours but I had no clothes and I needed to find something to wear.

I walk into my bedroom and look through all my draws. I pull out a white long-sleeved lacy crop top with a black skater skirt.

  I hop in the shower then get out then straighten my hair. I put on winged eyeliner with mascara.

Once I'm done I go and sit on the couch watching TV waiting to get this 'small gathering' over with.

(A/N this is just a fill in chapter so it's pretty shit sorry but I'll probably post the party later)