Chapter 8

Rhiannas POV

Today's Thursday, nothing much had happened since me and Jack became friends yesterday, he still hasn't broken up with Brittany though which for some reason was annoying.

I was currently waiting for Cam to pick me up again.

It's just us today the others boys got their own rides which I was glade for. 

Lately my thoughts for Shawn have been worse, it's hard because he on my mine all the time and I can't just forget about him, I love him.

I see his car coming up the street so I decide to begin to walk to the side of the rode. He pulls up beside me.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Cam says in a high pitch voice. I laugh before shaking my head and getting in the car.

"Hey Cammy Wammy." I say while pinching his cheeks. He gives me a glare before slapping my hand away from his face.

"You can't do that anymore Rhianna, GOSH I'm a big boy now."

"Whatever you say." he gives me another glare before flipping me off.

"Anyway... how are you." He says

"Fine..."

"No seriously how are you, don't lie to me I know you too well to believe in that 'fine' bullshit." I sigh my eyes becoming watery.

"Fine, I just miss him. You know when you finally find someone who you love and then the next thing you know he's gone and I just can't—" he cuts me off rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"Shhh... It's alright I know you miss him, I just don't understand how he could do this to you".

Anger suddenly takes over my body. Yes Cam knew him but not like I did, no one knew him like I did.

It's not Shawns fault people are don't know when to stop.

"Cameron, don't you dare blame him, He was the best thing that happened to me and I don't expect you to understand what it's like to lose someone who you love more than anything because it's never happened to you."

"I almost lost you." He mumbles "Rhianna, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"Of course you didn't just don't talk to me." I snap.

"Rhi—" I cut him off with a glare daring him to try and say something.

He sighs in defeat and goes back to driving.

When I first knew Shawn was gone I tried to kill myself, more than once actually, and Cams been the one to save me all those times and I he just tried to use that against me.

Soon enough we arrive at school I hop out of the car without saying goodbye before he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Please don't go while you're still angry at me."

"Cam you can't just say that. You can't bring things like that up just please leave me alone."

He lets go as I make my way to the entry of the school. All of a sudden I'm stopped by Brittany blocking my way.

I wasn't in the mood for this.

  I barge her out of the way as I can hear her curse and insult me but I'm not in the mood to fight with her.

I make my way to my locker where I'm greeted by three boys.

They all give me their charming smiles so I try my hardest to seem happy, they seem to buy it except Jack whose face stay expressionless as he stars at me intensely.