Chapter 9

I wake up confused as I lie down in the familiar bed. I remember falling asleep in Jacks car when he was driving but I didn't realise that Jack was taking us to Cameron's in the first place.

I look around the room and see 4 boys sitting at different places in my room observing me with worried eyes.

"Glad to see you're awake" JJ says. I ignore him and stare at Cam.

"Why am I here?" I demand.

"The boys rang me and told me what happened and I told them to bring you here. I'm sorry Rhianna I didn't mean what I said."

"Wait what did you say" Jack buts in, I give him a look to say stay out of it, which he surprisingly does.

"Please Rhianna I'm sorry, I just hate seeing you like this and I know I shouldn't have brought it up and I know I shouldn't have told them to bring you here just please stop being angry with me." He said.

I look at him for a moment debating whether or not to forgive him. He looks at me with desperation in his eyes wanting me to forgive him.

"Fine, Come here Cammy Wammy" I say with a smile growing on my face.

He rolls his eyes before smiling and tackling back down on my bed with a hug.

"Cammy Wammy aye?" Sam asks amused

"Shut up." Cams pouts "look what you've done, I'm never going to hear the end of this." He says still snuggling up to me.

I decide to lick his cheek before shooting up and hiding behind the closest person.

"EW, now I have girl cooties, you're going to regret that." He says while I hide behind Jack.

"Don't bring me into this." He says while I use him as a shield against Cam.

I push Jack into Cam while I run out the door Cam quickly recovers and shoots out the door behind me.

I make it to the kitchen me on one side of the kitchen bench and Cam on the other. The other boys come down watching us with amusement.

"JJ and Me will go that side Jack, Sammy go the other." Cam says as they start to corner me.

"Guys come on I thought we had something special." I say to them.

They shrug.

Before I know it I'm chucked over someone shoulder as they run upstairs and chucks me on the bed. Suddenly I'm attacked with tickles.

"CAM STOP!" I scream.

"No."

"I WILL FUCKING END YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP NOW!" I scream while laughing at the same time.

He stops before putting his hands up in surrender so I slap him playfully.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and storm out.

"Holy shit you could have told me I looked like crap seriously look at my hair." I say with makeup smeared down my face and my hair looking like a birds nest.

"We could have but it's nice seeing that you don't have your perfect make up and perfect hair for once. I actually like seeing you like this." Cam says. I flip him off

"Well you suck and I hate you." I say

"I know." I look around the room at the boys as they all give me a smile so I smile back before I dive back into Cams bed.

"What happened after I left?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well Jack here got all protective and went rage at her and I swear if she was a dude he would've beaten the shit out of her but anyway he broke up with her while telling her how much of a bitch she is and that he never even liked her and then he ran after you, while me and Sammy had a go at them for being pricks and I'm assuming they were the ones who gave you that bruise and I had to hold Sammy back from punching them in the face" JJ says

"They what! Is that how you got those bruises on your face!" Jack yells

"I'm gonna to fucking end those pricks, you should have just told me when I asked!" Cam yells at me

"JJ!" I groan while he gives me a shrugs "Guys calm down. It's fine, I'm fine please it's over just leave it."

They all take a seat and calm down except for Jack who's still standing up, clenching his jaw and holding his hands in a fist as I give him a pleading look.

"This doesn't mean I'm not going to beat the shit out of those dicks." He says before sitting down. I  roll my eyes before taking a seat next to Jack. Why was he being so protective?

"Okay, let's do something fun and forget about those dickheads for now." JJ suggests

"Fine, what do you guys wanna do?" I ask

"We should go get ice cream" Sammy suggest. I smile at him and repeat what happened yesterday in my mind.

"Sure, same place as last time?" I ask Sammy

"You know it." He winks. I feel Jack roll his eyes and glare at Sammy but I ignore him.

"Okay I just need to fix my hair and makeup, Cam do you think Sierra would mind if I borrow her makeup" I say.

'"Seriously, she loves you I doubt he'd mind. Her stuff's in her bathroom." He says.

 The boys groan and roll their eyes while I get up and go to the bathroom.

Once I'm finish my makeup I brush my hair and put it into a messy bun.

I decide to put yoga pants and a tank top on since I already had clothes at Cams.

I honestly didn't care as long as I was comfy. I walk out of my bathroom and head to Cams room.

"Okay let's get going" I say before grabbing my wallet and phone.

"Well take my car" Jack says. We walk outside to see a black Jeep.

"SHOTGUN!" I yell running to his car.

"You're like the shotgun queen" JJ says. I pretend to flip my hair.

As we get in we sit in silence. I go to turn on the radio but he slapped my hand away.

"What do you think you're doing?" he says

"Turning on the radio" I say in a duh tone

"Nope my car my music" hey says

"But you're not even playing music" I say

"Fine whatever, I just don't want to listen to shit music."

"Are you saying my taste in music is shit" I say

"Maybe..." he says. I roll my eyes. I decide to quickly plug in my phone before he noticed and put on fetus One Direction and turn it up to full blast.

I started dancing and singing like an idiot while he looks at me smiling and shaking his head.

Soon enough we arrived at the ice cream place and got our ice cream. After we finished they dropped me home.

 Cam decided to stay the night as we stay up watching a couple of movies before I get tired and go to bed trying to forget I had to face Brittany tomorrow.