Through the Years ~Zana~

(TW- abuse)

——————————————————
"Momma!" A boy around 5 can be seen sitting at the dinning table coloring while his mother is in the office.
"Zuzu, I'm sorry I'm on a call. Go tell your father right now please" the little boy with black hair just like his mother's ran to the living room.
"Dada!" The little boy's father and two brothers can be seen sitting on the couch watching a kids show.
"What Zane" the blonde hair fathered spat at the little boy.
"I drew our family! See there is you, and mommy, there is-"
"I don't care go back to drawing or some shit" the father told the young boy.
"But,but"
"No buts go" the father told the boy.
"Yes father" the black haired boy hung his head and walked off, hearing his older brother snicker at his actions.
—————————————————

The black haired boy ,around 9 now, runs up to his home more excited then ever before. He runs past his older brother and leaves his younger half-brother behind. The boys ran into the house. The black haired boy threw off is backpack immediately, and runs to find his father. He found his father in the study.
"Father!"
"What Zane"
"Look!" The boy shoved a price of paper in his face. The paper being a certificate of him winning 2nd place in the recent spelling bee the elementary school hosted a few days ago.
"Why didn't you get 1st place?" You can hear a bit of anger in the fathers voice.
"F-Father I'm sorry I didn't get first, a word got me confused. But! I got second!"
"Getting in second place is for worthless losers. Is that what you are? A worthless loser?" His father looked down at his son in disgust.
The young boy tried not to let the sadness wash over him. He managed, but let a few tears slip.
"Oh? So now your a crybaby worthless loser?" The father laughed. The little boy started crying letting tears drop on his certificate.
"I remember when Garroth was in your spelling bee. He got first, why couldn't you?" The little boy couldn't take it anymore, hearing his older brother laugh and his half-brother feel bad for him only mad him cry more. Dropping the paper, he ran to his room in tears.

———————————————

Now we see the little boy at the age of 13.
He was an odd kid, he loved school. Not for the learning, even though he was pretty smart, but because he didn't have his Father judging him for everything he did. He never skipped or ran with his brothers to get home, he walked slower on purpose. He has been getting more scared of his father recently, he has been getting more violent. His Father would send the teen's brothers outside for an hour or so, leaving the black haired teen to be pushed, cut, punched, and kicked until his mother got home. He never told anyone, fearing he'd just get into more trouble with his father then he already was. Today the teen had a bad feeling and walked extra slow towards the home.
He walked into the well lit hallway and dropped off his bag next to his brother's bags. He walked into the living room looking out the window that looked out into the backyard. He saw the blonde hair and the brunette haired boys playing on the blue swing set. The black haired teen immediately went into a state of panic and tried running to his room.
"What have I told you about running from your loving father"
'Loving my ass' the teen thought.
"Huh boy?" The father smacked the son. "When I ask you a question you respond" he slapped the boy twice before the teen responded. "You said not to run or you would make the beatings harder" the teen told the father, a hint of fear and hurt is sewed into his voice.
"Good" the father kicked him down.
"Now I have a punishment for you. Your grade in pe is an 83? It's PE! HOW DO YOU GET AN 83 IN PE?" The teen hung his head in defeat. The father grabbed a beer bottle of the counter and walked to his son. The teen started to crawl backwards to get away from him.
"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT RUNNING?" The father had the teen in a corner and bring the bottle above his head.
"P-Please...don't...father! PLEASE!" The bottle smashed over the the teens right eye. The ringing stayed in the black haired child's ear as his father cleaned up all the glass that had smashed against his sons skull.
"Remember you tell anyone, anyone, and your life would be a living hell" the black haired male nodded and quickly scurried up into his upstairs bedroom.
The male went into the bathroom to clean up the blood. He took out his mother's old sewing kit she never used anymore. The male took the needle and thread and ever so carefully stitched the giant cut on his right eye.
He stared into his face when he was done cleaning up. Blood stained his shirt and black converse, there was also blood on the white porcelain sink. His face still had little pieces of glass he couldn't get out with his hands. The cut stung badly after putting a bunch of stuff on it. The giant cut came from his right eyebrow to his right cheekbone. Little cuts that have either stopped bleeding or had been sewed can be seen all around the cut in random places. To hide his scars and his stitches he brushed his hair flat over his right eye. He heared his annoying boob of a brother stomp up the stairs instead of run. The blonde haired teen banged on the door.
"Baby brother! Are you in there Mommy's home!" He could hear his brother stupid high pitched voice through the door.
"I'll be right there" he flushed the toilet, just incase, whales his hands for the last time and ran to his room. He searched all over until he came across a black mask. He put it on and ran downstairs to see his mother.

—————————————————

The black haired boy can't take the words and insults anymore.

The black haired child can't take the constant comparison.

The black haired teen can't take anymore of the hurtful actions.

The black haired male can't take this life anymore.

———————————————

The black haired male tried to take his life multiple times during high school after his eye injury. He couldn't see out of his right eye, and had to constantly tell the lie of " my idiotic brother threw a snowball full of rocks and messed up my vision". He was tired of living this life, but for some reason could never make that jump or end it all. He thought, scratch that, he HOPED it would get better int he future.

————————————————

And it did. Hello I am Zane Ro'meave son of Zianna Ro'meave and Garte Ro'meave, brother to Garroth Ro'meave and Vylad Ro'meave. I am probably as shocked as you are, I'm surprised I didn't end it all. I'm glad I didn't. Or I wouldn't have meet Aph for what seems like the first time or Aaron, Katelyn, Travis, Kim and all them. Especially Nana my lovely girlfriend. I've had my ups and downs but now I am here about to go propose to the live of my life.

Word count: 1243

-I actually had fun writing this one uwu. I might write more like these in the future it really depends on how I am feeling on days. Most days I'm happy and joyful, then others I wake up and don't even want to get up because I feel like I would only disappoint people. Well enough of my life story! I hoped you liked this chapter! Hopefully more to come!-