Metting his parents ~Zana~

~Nana P.O.V~

Tonight I get to Mets Zane's parents. It feels kinda weird, Zane tells stories of how his father was not polite at all. Maybe he changed! I hope...

My and Zane drove from our apartment down to his parents house.

"Don't worry nana"
He places his hand on mine eyes still on the road "my mom will love you"

"What about your dad?"

He didn't respond, we drove in silence u til we pulled up to the brick house.

There house is very pleasant and homely.

He pulled into the driveway and turned off the running car. We stepped out and started walking up to the house.

Zane came up next to me and we intertwined our fingers and he gave me a peck on the check.

He rang the doorbell and his mother opened it.

"Zuzu!" She engulfed him into a giant bear hug.
"Mom" Zane replied stretching the word out.

She let go of him and turned to me "You must be Kawaii~Chan!" She then brought me close to her and gave me one of her giant bear hugs.

"It's nice to meet you too Zianna"
"Oh please call me mom"
"Mom!"
I giggled at Zane's flustered face.

She let go of me and walked back to the kitchen. Me and Zane walked into the living room were we saw Garroth sitting on the couch with his arm around Kim, and Vylad questioning his life choices.

We sat on the couch and watched the news that was on, because one thing Zane told me was never change the channel while his father is watching something. Never.

Around 6:30 we went over to the big oak table and chairs, we all sat around I was obviously sitting by Zane but I was also sitting by Zianna.

"That's my spot" I looked up to see the man that my boyfriend didn't really care for. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, he didn't have blue eyes like my Zane.

"Oh Kawaii~Chan is so Sorry!" I say getting up to move, Zane tugs on my arm to stay.

"Father she is our guests she sits where she pleases, also I thought you sat over there" he pointed to the place on the other side of Zianna.

"Well were I feel like sitting is where I sit"
"Not everything is about your ass dad"
Zane rolled his eyes.

"You will not talk to me like that boy!" He said walking closer to Zane.

"Garte! Sit" Zianna hissed at her husband.

"But Zianna"
"No sit"
He sat down next to her leaving Zane and me alone.

"So Garroth how is your girlfriend, it's a pleasure to meet her"

"Dad, you've already meet her before and we are engaged"

"Huh, then whose girlfriend was I supposed to meet tonight? Vylad?"

"Wrong son dad"

"Zane?!? Really?"

I didn't like the tone he was voice was.
"What's your name"
He asked me "oh, uh, Kawaii~Chan" I only really trust Zane with my real name.

"Kawaii~Chan? That's very unique. So tell me how did you fall in love with a useless Ro'meave"

"Zane~Kun is not a useless Ro'meave"
He started screaming laughing, he was acting like what I said was the funniest thing on earth.

"What? Zane~Kun is really sweet and caring, Zane is not useless as you say, you don't know any-"
I felt a hand pat my back, I looked over at Zane. "Hey calm down Nana, it's okay I don't mind"

Zane may not have minded but Garte sure did.

"You will not speak to me like that woman! No matter what! He is a poor excuse for a Ro'meave!" He kept screaming how Zane was useless and a price of crap.

"I want you to take the keys and start the car then hop in the passenger seat and we'll get out of here" he handed me the keys and I got up to leave.

"Thank you for having me over Zianna but I'm going to go wait in the car" I whispered to her, she just nodded and continued to make attempts o calm down the screaming man.

I walked out and sat in the car and waited.

I hummed to a song on the radio and saw Zane walk out followed by Garroth and Kim then Vylad.

Zane hopped into the car and speed off.

He had a huge grin on his face while driving.

When we got home we walked into the Kitchen and I turned on the light.

I looked over at Zane who had his mask off and saw a huge bruise on his blind eye.
"Zane Ro'meave! What did you do!"

I took his face in my hands and examined his eye.

"Ya know, made a sassy remark got hit in the face. The Zane Way"

I laughed the kissed him.

I just remembered I can't wait for Zane to meet my family, oh boy is this going to be fun.

—I was original going to do both stories but it's 12 am and I'm tired plus this chapter already has a lot of words there would've been a lot more—

Word count: 869