Nightmares ~Zana~

TW
~Nana P.O.V~

I woke up on the hard ground in the sitting position I looked over to my right to see Zane. His eye was still close I started to look around more.

It was a warehouse, I still don't know how I go here. I tried moving my hands, of course there tide together. Me and Zane both where tide to a really cold metal pole.

I saw Zane start to wake up and panic.

"Nana where are we?"
"I-I wish I knew..."

We sat there for a few minutes then we heard footsteps. Our breathing went quite but our hearts were racing.

We saw the figure walk closer "Hello Kawaii~Chan" we heard the deep voice come from the stranger.

"Who a-are you?"
"You don't remember me? Well we didn't date for that long"

"D-Damien-Kun?"
He stepped into the light.

"It's nice to see you too Kawaii~Chan, and I see you downgraded" he said looking over at Zane. If stares could kill Damien would be 6 feet under.

"Kawaii~Chan didn't downgrade she made a huge upgrade"

He didn't like that response. He walked closer.

"Why'd you leave me? You know we where meant to be"

He walked closer till he was right behind Zane. Don't touch him.

Someone came behind me and grabbed my head to face Zane. Damien grabbed Zane's head and held it up to look at him.

He then grabbed a knife and held it to his throat. He then proceeded to drag the knife lightly across his throat.

Hit tears ran silently roll down my face, he notices I'm crying and presses harder. I cry louder as blood dripped out of Zane's mouth.

He goes deeper and snatches the knife out of Zane's throat. Damien cuts the ropes and Zane's body made a loud thud hitting the floor. The person standing behind me untied me.

I quickly scooted over to his body, please no. Irene no. I lift his head into my lap and cry. He has blood everywhere. I hug his head more feeling his heart beat slow down at each passing moment.

I'm a horrible person.

I cry knowing I'm holding my dead boyfriend's body.

I woke up in sweat, I cry silently replaying my nightmare over and over again.

I feel arms wrap around me I look up to see a half awake Zane.

"What's wrong nana?" He asks in a sleepy tone.

"Nothing now" I smile a cuddle into his body.

- this actually killed me while writing this -

Word count: 440

-future me (by a few hours) 200+ reads that's amazing especially for me-