Colors ~Zana~

- I've been doing a lot of Zana/Zane~Chan cause it's my OTP and I have a lot of ideas for it, I don't have a lot for my other ships. They are 10 years old starting out, Please don't take my advice on color blindnes-

-Zane P.O.V-

My mom loves taking me and my brothers to the hills to run around and play I don't really like playing that much so I just sit by a tree sometimes my mom comes over and reads me a book, but not a picture book since I can't see the picture.
I should explain that part.

I can see the pictures I can't enjoy them tho, because well I'm color blind. I haven't told anyone my mom knows and my dad that might be why he doesn't like me. My brothers don't know, I don't have any friends so nobody but my parents know.

I walk up to the bottom of the hill where the tree stood my mom was walking close behind me when we saw a girl sitting there playing with the flowers.

"Zuzu you see her?"
"Yes mom"
"Can you see what color her hair is?"

"N-no mom" I choke back tears
"It's okay zuzu" she engulfed me in a big hug.

"Why don't you go say hi"
"B-But"

"Zuzu please?"
"Yes mommy"

I walk up to the girl and stand by her.

"What are you looking at?"
She jumps back.

"Oh! You scared me, I was looking at the flower. See it's such a beautiful color!"
I hold back the tears. I remember my mom saying that the flowers where a beautiful pink color.

"It's just pink"
She gasps "just pink! Pink is such a pretty color and it's not really pink it's more of a red. But I guess you can see the pink"
I smile.

"Oh! I'm Nana!"
"I'm Zane"

"What's your favorite color Zane?"

I mean that's not a really hard question since I can only see black and white occasionally grey.

"Black and white"

"Really? What if the world was black and white? Would you think that is better than our colorful world?"

I swallow a big lump in my throat, ever since I could remember I have been color blind.

"Well you know there are color blind people"

"Really?! I feel really sorry for them! Not being able to see color!"

I turn to see my mother waving at me to come on.

"Sorry Nana I have to leave, my mom is calling me"
"Okay! Meet here tomorrow?"

"Sure" I reply then ran to my mom.

"Zuzu did you have fun"
My mom asked me as we went in the house I waited till my brothers ran off and started crying a lot.

"Zuzu what's wrong?"
"Mommy why can't I just be normal?"

"What do you mean?"
"I m-mean why can't I see color? Nana makes it sound so great to be able to see color a-and then I can't see color"

"Zane Ro'meave you are normal in your own way. Things happen and you just have to go with them, I wish this didn't happen too but it's something new and well both explore it together. Zane no matter what anyone tells you, you are wonderful and unique and I love you"

"I love you too mommy"

She sat on the couch and I sat down next to her, I laid my head on her shoulder and asked "mommy? Can you tell me what she looks like?"