Red String ~Zana~

-Nana p.o.v-

Every time I go into the maid cafe the red string appears. I just want to know who it is! But whenever I have time to follow it it's to late, it disappears which means my soulmate left.

Today is the day I found out who my soulmate is. I walk into work with my outfit on. I step in the cafe and look down at my pinky, nothing yet.

As the day goes on my soulmate doesn't arrive, maybe they didn't have work today?

I walk over to Aph's place to hang out with the gang. I walk in and something tugs on my pinky. I look down, the red string? What's my soulmate doing here?

I tug on it. Nothing. I tug on it really hard and heard a crashing in the kitchen.

"Zane are you okay?!" I heard Aphmau yell as I get closer to the kitchen.
"Ya, I'm fine" I look at Zane getting up with his hand to his head.
"What was that?" Aaron yelled.
"Zane fell"Aph yelled back.

I look at my pinky, string still there. I tug on it and I see Zane move out of the corner of my eye. I look over to him, we lock eyes. We look down at each other's pinky's. Sure enough there is a red string tied to his.

Aphmau went upstairs to help Aaron with something, which left me and Zane alone.

"So, Kawaii~Chan" he called for me
"Y-Yes Zane"
"D-Do you w-wanna ya know"
"Hang out?" I finished for him. He nodded.

"I'd love that"

He walked pass me to the living room. "Good looks like I have a soul, and a really good mate" he said as passing by me.

I was flustered to say the least.

Word count- 304