I pulled up at Lydia's house with the help of her texting me her address and my GPS.

I got out if my car and heard the farmliar sound of music thumping and teenagers screaming happily.

Lydia's house was big, her parents must be loaded.

I walked up the steps and through the house, looking for any farmiliar faces.

As I got out to the backyard I saw Alison and Scott dancing, they are too cute...

I also noticed Lydia and Jackson making out against a wall, well I can't un-see that.

I looked around once again for stiles, but couldn't see him.

Sighing I turned around to see the face of a guy about the same age as me with blonde hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a lacrosse jersey making me ashume he was on the team.

"Hey beautiful" he said, his breathe reeked of alcohol.

"Um, hey, I'm just gonna go over their" I pointed to the other side of the pool.

"Wanna dance?" She slurred looking at me in a way that creeped the hell outta me.

"I can't" I said while turning to make a fast get-a-way, he grabbed my butt and pulled me into him, he grabbed my shoulders attempting to make me grind on him.

"Come on pussy cat, dance" he said as he left a trail if kissed down my neck, I squirmed attempting to get out of his hold, if it came to it I would use my strength.

"Let her go" I heard a familiar voice say, the guys grip on me lightened.

"Or what?" The blonde laughed.

"I'll call the cops" the voice said and the guy let me go, I looked up at the guy as Blondie retreated into the crowd, it was stiles.

"Fine" the guy said before he looked at me "youre too fat anyway"

I looked at the ground and moved my arms around my stomach, its not like I already knew that.

"Carmen, you okay?" Stiles asked me as he took ahold of my arms, I looked into his eyes and once again got lost in his gaze.

"Yeah" I said unsurely "I'm fine"

"Look what he said-"

"I'm fine really" I said cutting him off "so wheres the drinks?" I rubbed my hands together attempting to lighten the mood.

He gestured to a table not too far from where we where standing, I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me towards the table.

He poured me a cup and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said as I drunk a bit if the drink, I smiled as it burned my throat.

"So you live with your parents?" He asked as he looked at me, I almost choked on my drink.

"Yeah, yep, totally" I lied, damn it carmen why all of a sudden you can't lie?! Dammit!

"Okay, well why did you move?" What was with this guy and all the questions?

"We needed a brake" I said hoping he wouldn't dig any deeper, thankfully he didnt, for now.

I was cut off by my thoughts, by someone jolting my shoulder.

"Hey watch it beef case!" I yelled at the retreating figure, I realized from the back of his head it was Scott, and I wasn't the only one that noticed.

"Hey Scott, bro, you cool?" Stiles asked shaking his shoulder but Scott shrugged him off.

Stiles ran after Scott, and Alison pushed past the crowd and made it over to me.