SUPER LONG IMAGINE!!

Začať od začiatku

“Louis, I want to meet Justin please? Niall also want to meet him. Right Niall?” Both of you looked at Niall.

“I already meet him yesterday. I can meet him anytime I want. Right now, I don’t want to meet him yet” Niall smiled. You are getting annoyed.
You walked to Harry, who leans on the wall and texting like crazy.

“Harry, please just let me be happy and meet my idol this time?” You begged him.

“Babe, I know you really want to meet him but I can’t do anything” He didn’t even look at you.

“I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life” You said since no one can hear it with all the fans screaming and paparazzi taking pictures.

“PLEASE SOMEONE JUST KILL ME” You yelled loudly and suddenly Harry kissed you. His right hand on your cheek. He kissed you passionately. You didn’t kiss him back. All of the boys have kissed you. Yeah, lucky.

You pushed him and he rests his forehead on yours. 
“Don’t say that. People will look at us.” He looked into your eyes. You pushed him and you wiped your lips. You knew that the people turn their attention back to the celebrities and you make a decision to walk away.

“Where are you going?” Harry yelled and you ignored him and continue to walk.

You walked around the funfair until you found the bench for you to sit. You sat and press play on your iPod. You need some time alone. You just cry, knowing that no one loves you and care about you. Your parents are busy with their work, your friends are busy with their phone and never spend time with you. You just hate your life. You cry like crazy and you take a deep breath. You breath in and out. You play some games just to make your mood up. And you almost forgot that you brought your camera. You took it out and walk around the funfair again and took a picture. You saw the children are running and laughing. You laugh and took a picture. 

You found another bench and sat. You look all the photos that you just took. You keep it and listening to some Justin Bieber, Believe’s song on your iPod. When it comes to BELIEVE, you take a deep breath. That song just make you feel calm. 

A few minutes later, your phone is ringing. Someone is calling you. You look at the ID. It’s Louis. You ignored it. All of the boys try to call you but you didn’t answer it. You got a text from Niall. 

From: Niall 
To: [You]
“Babe, where are you? We gotta go home honey” 
You turned off the phone but the song still can be played and you walked to the car. You saw Liam started running towards you. You didn’t hear what he say because you put the earphone. You just sat at the back and ignore everyone. Louis is driving the car. 

The car arrived at your home. The boys are sleeping in your home. Your parents went to Australia for work and they want to spend time with each other. Your parents ask the boys to keep your company for a week.

You opened the door quickly and stormed to your room upstairs. You don’t want to look or talk to the boys. It’s only 7 pm. You just logged in your twitter. 

“Hello everyone” You tweeted.

Then, a lot of Directioners mentions you knowing that you are One Direction’s best friend. You answer some of the question and it makes you happy and forget about your sadness. 

“I will post some of the photos that I’ve took at the funfair today. I hope you will like my photograph! X” You tweeted and started to post it.

You feel loved by all the Directioners on twitter. They are so kind to you. You love them so much. 

“I want to get some sleep and I am going to take a lot of pictures tomorrow! Goodnight guys! X” You tweeted and turned off your laptop.